Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport
$229
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$145
$216
$199
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$98
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
W Austin(Austin)
$329
$249
  • Restaurant
All reviewsearly flight the next morningaustin airportfree breakfasthardwood floorssitting areahappy hourbusiness officemini suitespent one night hereroom was spaciousmodern hotelfree shuttlefront desk personfirst flooryogurteasy accesshie
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am a loyal member of the Holiday inn Express. I stay at one whenever I travel. They are always clean, friendly & have great breakfasts. As a Priority Club member, I am usually upgraded & treated to a goodie bag. The rooms are comfortable. I have never had a problem at any of these establishments

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Fabiola M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear linedancer6,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share about your experience stay at Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport. It is always a pleasure to make our Priority club member top priority in our Hotel. Our Goal is to have a great hotel that guest Love. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin Airport. We are looking forward to see you, on your next trip to Austin TX

Assistant General Manager.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Entrance signage could be better, we had to go a mile or so out of our way to U-turn to get to the hotel. If you are coming from Austin, driving east on Riverside Dr, you can cross Route 71 and then turn right on Metro Center Drive to enter from behind the hotel. Our room was a king suite with kitchenette and sofa bed. The bed felt and sounded like it had a waterproof mattress pad - but otherwise comfortable. We had wifi trouble the first day with our apple products, but it was solved the second day. All staff very friendly and accommodating. Lovely lobby, free newspapers, cocktail party. Starbucks across E Riverside Blvd. Denny's next door.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Fabiola M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Oakleafgal,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate you sharing an easier way to get to our Hotel. We are in the process of changing all the bedding in the rooms and the mattress pads will one of them.We will have our tech support to fix any issues Wifi connection so we do not experience that problem again. It is always our top priority to provide a great service to all of our guest. We hope to see you soon, When you come to Austin TX.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I tried this hotel after staying next door at the La Quinta next door. It was much quieter, had a better breakfast, and also had a happy hour with some wine and snacks, while costing less than the La Quinta. There aren't many restaurants in this area, so unless you have a car, you won't get a chance to try some of Austin's great eateries, but if you just need some place to stay near the airport, this is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Fabiola M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear PCO1025,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are about 2.3 miles west of the airport and unfortunately due to that fact that we are so close to the airport, there are not too many restaurant options around this area, but there are some good restaurants with in a walking distance. It is always our top priority to provide a great service to all of our guest. We hope to see you soon, When you come to Austin TX.

Fabiola Moyado.

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

A very nice hotel to stay at. The employees were very nice and helpful, an very engaging. The highway is being rebuilt, makes it a little difficult to get in and out, and a little extra noise into the swing shift. The breakfast was typical Holiday Inn Express, but...... The have happy hour at night with snacks, wine, beer, and it is all free. Any place that rolls a keg out for its customer has to be good! Note: keg didn't work the first night, the owner of hotel drove to store and bought beer......WOW

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank WhiteGuyinMexico
Fabiola M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear WhiteGuyinMexico,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share about your experience stay at Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport. We are happy to hear that you liked the happy hour, it is our main concern to make sure that we deliver an exceptional service to all of our guests, and if something is not right we will make it right for our guest. Unfortunately the road construction is not something that we can fix for our guest, but we know that it is necessary to have a better traffic flow on this side of town. We hope to see you soon, When you come to Austin TX.

Fabiola Moyado.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel between November 20 and 23; Booked through Ernst & Young corporate perks. We had called earlier to tell them that we need a crib. When I reached there, the front staff was nice, but when they presented me with charges, those were $15 higher per night than the price I had booked for. When I showed them my booking printout, the girl agreed to change it stating that "there have been problems with online booking today". But, the manager came from behind, and started arguing. You would not believe the arguments she gave me. Then, she came down $10. Finally, she gave in. I was aghast. If you do not want to honor the online booking price, please do not allow for it. Then, she pointed towards the crib in the hallway, and said "that is your crib". I had to pull it up to my room myself. No other hotel has ever done something like this (maybe this is the norm in Holiday Inn). The room was good, the breakfast was good. In fact, other than the manager, the front staff was very sweet, too. So, if you remove the manager from the equation, it is not a bad hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Gurneet K
Fabiola M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear lifemantra99,

I would like to Thank you for taking the time to share a few details from your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport. I would like to use this opportunity to apologize for the service that you received during your stay. This is not acceptable behavior from Holiday Inn Express Austin. I will investigate into this matter, to make sure this does not happen again. If you will like to contact me, please feel free call me. Hopefully you can give us an opportunity to provide you the service that Holiday Inn Express Austin Airport is known for.