“Wonderful as always.”

Residence Inn Austin North/Parmer Lane
Ranked #89 of 201 Hotels in Austin
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This was our second stay at this hotel and it was as nice as the first. This hotel has the best customer service we have ever had in any hotel. I have never been to a hotel where every employee is friendly and goes out of their way to be helpful. From the free bottled watter or soda at check in, to the wonderful free breakfast buffet and "happy hours" that give you enough food and drink that you can skip dinner, everything was great. The hotel is always spotless. Plenty of towels in the rooms and by the pool. Although we are not thrilled with its location (we have stayed at other hotels in the Arboretum area which is more convienent) we will continue to stay here when we come down to visit family because of our past two experiences.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Robert M, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. It is such a great compliment to have our guests return on future visits and have the consistent service from prior visits. Our team strives to give our guests an experience worth returning for and I appreciate your comments as we achieved that with your experience. I look forward to having you return for your 3rd stay.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This hotel is too good. The best part is the service which the service desk people provide you.
I have fallen sick the day i landed in Austin and I did not knew anybody.
The reception desk ladies helped me out to find a hospital, dropped and pick me from the hospital in their own personal vehicle.
This was clearly our of the scope of there duties but they still did it and I am very much thankfull to them to help me during my hard times.

Thanks a lot Anugraha Sharma for helping me out.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Gaurav B

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay, feedback is always apprecitaed. Traveling and getting sick at the same time is never a fun experience. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the ability to get to the hospital and get treatment for you ailment. We appreciate you choosing Residence Inn Austin North for your visit and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Rooms were clean and in great condition. Complimentary breakfast was good; variety was amazing. But the thing that truly stood out during our stay was the phenomenal service/attention we got from the general manager. He was personable and helpful without being pushy or insincere. I would recommend anyone staying in Austin to stay here!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jennifer M
Robert M, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I truly apprciate your comments regarding the service, cleanliness and breakfast you received during your visit. We definitely work hard to ensure guests are very pleased with their experience and want to return on future visits. Thank you for recommendation for our hotel and we look forward to seeing you on any future travels to Austin.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

It’s nice staying there with helping and friendly people at front desk, Risa (front desk) helped to explore the places around and was so helping. And the spacious rooms with full kitchen, the great service they provide. You can walk around the small lake just near the hotel. I like this place and it’s my second stay at this place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PraveenKumarC_13

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property. Our goal is to provide you with a comfortable, clean room and exceptional guest service. I am very pleased that we met that goal during your stay. Thank you for choosing our location for your 2nd visit to the Austin area. One of the best compliments a guest can give is their return business when they make trips to the area.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed here for three months in room 406 everything was great i felt home away from home i trave alot but to be honest staff was great Risa alway toke care of me everytime i lost a key she would make new one with a smile will be missed hope to see you guys again

Room Tip: 406 and 208 great rooms
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ancelt
Robert M, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property. Your home away from home is our overall goal for our guests to feel comfortable and relaxed while they are traveling. We are very happy that your 3 months here were pleasant and that our staff made you feel appreciated. Thank you for the comments regarding Risa, she holds herself to a high standard and will be happy to hear your comments.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I enjoyed my stay in residence inn austin it was my first trip to austin i go to san marco or houston for my famili vaction but this hotel has changed my mind i will always come to austin will stay here i stay in room 206 two bedroom big rooms staff was very nice.the girl at check in was helpful she gave me good rate i believe her name was lisa

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ramirob947
Robert M, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. We are extremely happy that we were able to provide an exceptional experience for your first time in Austin. Our two bedroom suites are perfect for families as it gives much needed space to sleep and relax. I speak for the rest of our staff saying that we would be honored to have you and your family return on future vacations.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I wil always stay in residence inn when ever i am in town their customer service its the best i think every marriott should send people to be trained here specially Reesa.everyone was very friendly will come back

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank carla p

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Being called "the best hotel in Austin" is an honor and something that we will continue to strive for from all of our guests. Our team is committed to going above and beyond for all of our guests to make their stay unforgettable. We look forward to having you back on any return visits to Austin.