Residence Inn Austin North/Parmer Lane
$169
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$181
$169
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
$184
$165
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$125
$176
$159
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$144
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$183
$170
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$85
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$121
$113
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

All reviewsone bedroom suitefront deskhome away from homethe general managerrooms were very cleanhousekeeping staffshort stayother hotelsworkout roombooked this hotelbreakfast buffetaarondowntownmaidkeyfreeway
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Awesome!!! This General Manager gets it!!! He should train other Marriott's. You think you are at a resort the minute you walk in and you are welcomed. This managers training is reflected throughout the staff. I went during graduation and had called early to upgrade my room and they were happy to. So happy I went back again a few months later. They cater to the local businesses and it is reflected in there morning and evening meals. How smart. One night they were even grilling hamburgers on the grill by the pool for us. Over heard many wonderful comments from the other hotel guest. Way to go....keep up the wonderful work it pays off. Will visit this property again.

Room Tip: Higher floor you are near I-35 but not a problem
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank chesterTexas
Grant1234, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for choosing to stay with us. Our team works very hard day in and day out to ensure a great stay for all of our guests and I am so happy to hear that you experianced that while with us.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

The staff and the quality is very good. They have good dinner service after a day of work. The staff even remeberd my name. Hope to go back soon. The place is close to different restaurants and also good shopping places

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank guille1580
Grant1234, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is truly our goal each and everyday to provide and excellent guest experience and I am pleased we have done so in your case. We know you have options in your extended stay hotel selections, and it means the world that you chose our hotel. If I can be of service in anyway for future stays please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you so much for your time and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

A friendly hotel with all the normal Residence Inn facilities. Its close to the 35 but never had any issues with noise other than the air con unit in ever room. As the aircon is just for your room you can turn it off. Breakfast is OK, nothing special being just the normal Residence Inn two hot and a selections of other dishes.

Its not in the best part of town so make sure you leave nothing in your car! Down town is 20-30 minutes away so if you want to same the Austin night life choose another hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Grant1234, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We understand your time is valuable, and the fact that you took the time out of your day to give us a positive review means so much to myself and the entire team. I also want to thank you for sharing with everyone the need to stow your valuables, while the hotel is in what almost all would consider a good area right next to Dell and Samsung world headquarters), car break-ins are something that plague many areas, good and bad, all across Austin. In fact many times the better areas are targeted more based on the fact those areas typically have higher end good for theives to target. We highly encourage all guests to not leave anything of value in their vehicles, 95% of the time when a car is broken into at any hotel it is becuase a GPS, laptop, ipad, or somthing else of value has been left in plan sight, these instances are almost always easily preventable. Again I am so glade that you enjoyed your stay, and thank you so much for helping to educate our guests and the compliments paid to our staff. If I can be of aid in any way please do not hesitate to ask. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Austin, and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

...and the room and amenities were great, too. The staff is the most courteous, helpful staff I've encountered at a "chain" hotel in a very long time. From the moment you step inside until you check out, they clearly want their guests to have a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Grant1234, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Dear Cindy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback on Tripadvisor. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, it is my belief that people do make the difference, and I am glade to hear that our staff was able to do that for you. Reviews like yours truly make not only my day but that of the entire team, and I will be sure to share you kind words with all of them. Thank you again for you time in filling out this review, it really does mean the world. If you need anything or I can be of assistance in anyway please feel free to contact me directly, and thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Residence Inn Austin North/Parmer Ln

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We arrived tired and hungry during a seemingly endless business tour of the USA.
Unfortunately we missed the complementary dinner and so I hit the kiosk (why don't all hotels have these ?). On attempting to pay for my goodies I was told that as we had just missed dinner then they were 'on the house' ! Texas hospitality !

The rooms were spacious with a separate sitting area and kitchen. Everything was spotless.
The staff were unfailingly polite and helpful.

This is how a hotel should be run .

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank McGuinty
Grant1234, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your feedback on our hotel. I am glade that we were able to provide you with some Texas hospitality, after all that is what it is all about. When we are able to provide you with those pleasant surprises that put a smile on your face (particularly when its a tired one) just seeing your reaction is truly why we come to work day in and day out. I always tell people "what a great job we have, we get to come to work and make people happy" I am glade we were able to do so in your case. Thank you again for taking the time to give us feedback it really does mean the world to us, and if i can ever be of assistance never hesitate to ask. Thank you for choosing our hotel.

Residence Inn Austin North/Parmer Ln