All reviews the concierge lounge front desk indoor pool nice hotel bit dated rooms are clean close to downtown breakfast buffet the entire staff business trip enjoyed my stay easy access fitness center property limestone shuttle platinum
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was very friendly and professional upon my arrival. The line to check in moved quickly as they were very efficient and accommodating considering the lateness of my arrival. I will be sure to stay here again at this location.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MicaelaKC, Manager at Austin Marriott South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review Passenger30042! We are glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Let me get the one bad thing out of the way first: Imagine a well maintained Marriott circa 2010. That's what this place looks like. It hasn't been renovated yet. It is not bad- the rooms are comfortable and clean, but it's definitely in need of a reno.

That being said, the good far outweighs that issue. The front desk personnel are superb and for my fellow business travelers, the Concierge Lounge is very nice. It also has one of those machines that will make you different coffee drinks when the Lounge is closed, and the food in the lounge is good with a nice variety (sometimes you stay at a Marriott and the lounge is lackluster).

I had a great burger and great service in the restaurant, too. Good hotel- will stay here again next time I'm in town.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your review vb9594. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Austin.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

I frequently stay here for business trips to Austin. While the property itself is showing its age, the staff makes up for it. From the front desk to the restaurant—everyone is working really hard to make sure you have a great experience. The underground garage is also really handy.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MicaelaKC, Manager at Austin Marriott South, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thank you for your review M3413PZ! We are glad you enjoy staying with us. We appreciate your loyalty! We are looking forward to updated our property in the near future!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

I would not stay here again. It is a tired hotel that needs a full remodel. I am surprised that Marriott allows hotels to get so dated and still carry the Marriott name. The courtyard next door is nicer and much cheaper.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review lewisp683. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We are certainly looking forward to a complete upgrade in the very near future. We hope you come back to visit us once complete.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

The hotel is great for business. The lady who runs the breakfast in the concierge lounge is very efficient and helpful. Nice pool and workout area. I will stay there again for sure. Traffic going into downtown in the morning is fairly heavy so plan on 20-30 minutes in the morning.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MicaelaKC, Manager at Austin Marriott South, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Thank you for your review Reese! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and our staff! We are very lucky to have them!