1,213 results
All reviewsaustin airportair forcean early morning flightrental carfree shuttleshuttle servicenext morningper daybreakfast buffetone night stayvery nice hotelbed was comfortableself parkingatriumconveniencecircuitamericas
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had a wonderful stay. Outstanding service from check-in to check-out. Rooms are clean and quiet. Breakfast and lunch at the restaurant were excellent. Kids loved the pool area. Really a nice outdoor pool for a Hilton property. Gym is also nice with new machines. You will not go wrong with a stay here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Jason R, Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thanks for the great comments. I am glad that you were able to enjoy all of our amenities. Not only are we convenient for the business traveler but also a great hotel for a family getaway. We hope to see you next time you’re in town.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We drove in from San Antonio and chose this hotel because we had an early flight out of Austin. We were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and luxurious feel of this place. Not the typical airport hotel we expected. The shuttle service to the airport was prompt and efficient. Highly recommended!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thanks for the compliments. Staying with us makes an early flight so much easier! I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our services. Think of us next time you have that early flight out.
Happy Travels,
Jason Roberts.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We came up from San Antonio because we had an early morning flight out of Austin the next day. We stayed here based on thier proximity to the airport (right in front). It was a great experience! We checked in, and we were upgraded to a deluxe room and given a free breakfast in the morning, which saved my family of 4 a good amount of money. The room was spacious and clean and had all of the appointments that we needed. The pool area was very nice, and my son had a great time swimming. The breakfast buffet in the morning was good, and we had the option to get waffles, pancakes and omelettes made to order as well. We used the stay and park option, which was $25 for the frst 5 nights and $8 per night after that. It was super easy. When we landed in Austin after our vacation, we simply called and gave our name and our car was up front when the van dropped us off. The van took less than 5 minutes to come and get us. When they picked us up, we were informed that our car had a flat tire. They helped us fix the flat, too. We will definitely use this hotel again if we fly out of Austin on an early morning flight. They made it super easy!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thanks for the great review! I am glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. I will pass along your compliments to the staff, especially the Valet that helped fix your flat tire. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I had an enjoyable stay at Hilton Austin. Every facet of my stay was what I would expect from Hilton Hotel chain. Every experience of my stay was excellent from the rooms to the conference rooms to the restaurant. The location was easy to get to and the price great! I would recommend to my friends and family to stay at the Hilton.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the review. It is our goal to go above and beyond for each guest. I am glad to see that we were able to provide you with an excellent experience.
Thanks again and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Age of the hotel is clearly showing signs of wear (and not for the better). Property is convenient for an early morning flight at the airport and not much else. Not up to Hilton hotel standards that you may have come to expect.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,
I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your stay. We are always focused on the continuous improvement of our product as well as our service. We are looking forward to many updates to our property throughout the year and hope that you will return to enjoy them.