1,215 results
All reviewsaustin airportair forcean early morning flightrental carfree shuttleshuttle servicenext morningper daybreakfast buffetone night stayvery nice hotelbed was comfortableself parkingatriumconveniencecircuitamericas
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We came up from San Antonio because we had an early morning flight out of Austin the next day. We stayed here based on thier proximity to the airport (right in front). It was a great experience! We checked in, and we were upgraded to a deluxe room and given a free breakfast in the morning, which saved my family of 4 a good amount of money. The room was spacious and clean and had all of the appointments that we needed. The pool area was very nice, and my son had a great time swimming. The breakfast buffet in the morning was good, and we had the option to get waffles, pancakes and omelettes made to order as well. We used the stay and park option, which was $25 for the frst 5 nights and $8 per night after that. It was super easy. When we landed in Austin after our vacation, we simply called and gave our name and our car was up front when the van dropped us off. The van took less than 5 minutes to come and get us. When they picked us up, we were informed that our car had a flat tire. They helped us fix the flat, too. We will definitely use this hotel again if we fly out of Austin on an early morning flight. They made it super easy!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Jason R, Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thanks for the great review! I am glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. I will pass along your compliments to the staff, especially the Valet that helped fix your flat tire. We look forward to your next visit.
Best Regards,

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I had an enjoyable stay at Hilton Austin. Every facet of my stay was what I would expect from Hilton Hotel chain. Every experience of my stay was excellent from the rooms to the conference rooms to the restaurant. The location was easy to get to and the price great! I would recommend to my friends and family to stay at the Hilton.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the review. It is our goal to go above and beyond for each guest. I am glad to see that we were able to provide you with an excellent experience.
Thanks again and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Age of the hotel is clearly showing signs of wear (and not for the better). Property is convenient for an early morning flight at the airport and not much else. Not up to Hilton hotel standards that you may have come to expect.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your stay. We are always focused on the continuous improvement of our product as well as our service. We are looking forward to many updates to our property throughout the year and hope that you will return to enjoy them.
Best Regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Wonderful, clean and quiet hotel. Good value. Eat downstairs in the restaurant particularly for breakfast. It was excellent. Very clean, comfortable beds. I stayed for a conference. The facilities were very nice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thanks for the nice comments! We are always happy to hear that we have pleased our guests.
I will pass along the Kudos to our staff. We hope to see you next time you’re in Austin.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times and this last time I stayed it left me feeling underwhelmed. While the service was good and the hotel was clean, I felt as if this hotel was just moderately meeting my high expectations I have come to expect out of Hilton hotels. The food in the restaurant is good. The location is good for those wanting to be close to the aiport or race track but not for those that want to be in the city for big events like SXSW. If you stay request a room on the outside of the hotel, as the inside overlooking the atrium can be rather dark and noisy depending on the size of the crowd at the bar in the atrium.

• Stayed: June 2013
Jason R, Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. I’m glad to hear that you were pleased with your room and that we provided you with good service. If there are any specific concerns we can address to make your stay more enjoyable please contact me directly at the hotel. We look forward to your next visit.