Hilton Austin Airport
$258
$219
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$140
  • Breakfast included
$150
$137
  • Breakfast included
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)
$251
Omni Hotels
$195
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
W Austin(Austin)
$279
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
1,154 results
All reviewshilton austinair forcean early morning flightrental carfree shuttleshuttle serviceper daynext morningbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelone night staybed was comfortableself parkingatriumconveniencecircuitamericas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The Hilton brand has always been my first choice. We have never been disappointed. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The property was comfortable and in a great location that served our needs very well.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jason R, Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great review. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff treated you well. I will be sure to pass along the compliments to our staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I went here for business and it is a very nice place. It is a clean, well maintained, new, open and airy place to stay. The staff is Texas Friendly, and they have everything that a business person or a vacationer could need. This isn't the cookie cutter styled hotel, it was a fresh, bright design.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jason R, Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Guest,
I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our staff took good care of you. Your right, we definitely aren’t cookie cutter. The unique design of our hotel is due to the building being a re purposed Air Force command center. Our building used to be the headquarters for the 12th and 14th Air Force from the 70’s through the cold war. Thanks for the nice comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The overall appearance of the hotel was gorgeous. The amenities were easy to utilize and displayed in a very pleasant manner. I had to call the front desk to get assistance in requesting a movie and someone was at my door in 5 minutes. At check out, I requested to pay for my movie in cash and remove it from my bill. The front desk staff processed my request and I was on my way in 2 minutes. Thank you for such a pleasant, yet short stay. I look forward to returning the Airport Hilton.

Dear Guest,
Thanks for the review! I will pass along your compliments to our staff. I’m glad to hear you had a good experience with us and WE look forward to your return. See you soon!
Best Regards,

Reviewed April 30, 2013

For our first family vacation in many years, I chose this hotel since we were attending the Moto GP race and one son was interested in the downtown music scene. The hotel was an easy commute to the Circuit of Americas on some nice back roads and there was a bus right outside the hotel running to downtown for only $1 each way! The airport location worked great for returning the rental car early since we had a 6 am flight. Room, staff and amenities were excellent and the restaurant and bar were a plus. Many of the Moto GP teams were also staying there and it was fun to actually meet some of the riders off the track. An extra bonus was a nice smoking oasis out by the pool area. The only think I found lacking was a small fridge in the room so I could take out some of the great Austin cuisine for later snacking.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
I’m so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your vacation. I heard the Moto GP race was awesome! I’ll pass along your compliments to the staff, they love to get compliments from our guests. Just so you know for next time, we do have refrigerators available on request. Just let the front desk know and we will be happy to bring one to your room. We hope to see you again next time you’re in town.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The hotel is neat and attractive. The staff are very kind and helpful. There are nice meeting rooms and a nice restraunt. The room curtains do a good job of darkening the room and it is quiet at night.

Dear Guest,
Thanks for the kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Best Regards,