1,214 results
All reviewsaustin airportair forcean early morning flightrental carfree shuttleshuttle servicenext morningper daybreakfast buffetone night stayvery nice hotelbed was comfortableself parkingatriumconveniencecircuitamericas
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Wow, upgraded (loving the Hilton Gold benefits), comp breakfast, and the hotel is atrium looking which I like. The manager at the front was awesome (Hispanic Guy). He hooked me up with a razor because I forgot mine. CUSTOMER SERVICE all the way.

I would stay here again.

The only negative is how to get to the hotel. We were driving and ended up at the airport both times.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Jason R, Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the excellent comments. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure to pass along your compliments to our staff. If there is ever anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable please let us know. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This Hilton is on a n upcurve for customer satisfaction and continues to improve and impress. Innovative use of the building (ask why it is what it is!) great casual bar in the atrium, has excersize rooms, flat screens, good fodd (though servicecan be slow) and exceptional airport location (its less than a mile). Overall very good place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Jason R, Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We continuously strive to provide exceptional service and a quality product. Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied with your stay. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your return. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more enjoyable please don't hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

This hotel was nice but shouldn't be a 4 star rating. We found a bag of Whataburger trash with food and ketchup in it from the last guest. We took it down to the front desk and gave it to Mack, the front desk clerk and he said "Oh, I'll throw it away for you. " Not, I'm sorry, or anything else. We also called downstairs for a cab so we wouldn't have to wait but they never called it for us until we showed up out front, making us wait anyway. Give it a 3 star rating and be pleasantly surprised. Good thing we got this through Hotwire for a low price. Otherwise we would not be happy paying the rack rate!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Jason R, Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I am sorry to hear about finding trash in your room as well as the response you received from our desk agent. I know it was an inconvenience to wait on a cab as well. I want to let you know that these issues have been addressed with our staff. We take pride in providing exceptional guest service. I apologize that we missed the mark on your stay.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Throwing out the convention/meeting taking place at this hotel during our stay, the Hilton stay was merely average and especially when compared to other hotels I have stayed recently and even within the Hilton brand. The hotel itself is nice and appealing both when you pull up and when you enter the lobby (Note: On the night of our check in there was extremely loud club type music coming from the bar area which made the whole hotel seem more like a club/bar than a hotel but again I am not factoring it to the rating because it was part of the convention/meeting). The front desk staff was not terribly friendly but they were proficient in their jobs. Upon arriving in our room, the first item of note was that the TV was on and a few things seemed "out of place" giving it the appearance that someone else had previously been assigned the room and decided they did not like it and the hotel failed to complete a reset. That aside, the room was well equiped with coffee maker, in room safe, tv, desk with wired internet access, seating chair and two double beds. I stayed with my family of 4 total in the room and the beds were slightly larger than twins. On top of this the beds may have been the most uncomfortable beds I have encountered in a hotel in sometime. They felt very similar to the old inner spring mattresses which most hotels have moved away from in some capacity. The shower was nice with good water pressure and an oversized shower head. The pool is a saline pool instead of the traditional chlorine pool and was very nice albeit did seem a little dirty but in its defense we were there in the final hour before it was due to close. Parking at the hotel is $11 nightly for self park or $15 for valet. The ticket provided is basically useless as the rate is automatically charged to your room. The check out process was quick and easy and the desk attendants present seemed much more concerned about their jobs and the welfare of the customers than those I experienced at check in. While I probably would stay here again, I don't know that it would be at the top of my list especially if comperable hotels were available at comperable nightly rates.

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us and I have addressed these issues with our staff. We’re sorry you didn’t experience a good night’s sleep; we know how important that is to our guests. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise and your feedback will help us improve. We look forward to your next stay with us and the opportunity to show you the best of what we have to offer. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

An enjoyable stay. Room was very nice except I did not find the double beds very comfortable at all. I'm usually in a king bed when I stay there which I have had no problems with. I would avoid the double beds. Check in was quick but I had to ask for my breakfast coupons as a diamond member. Breakfast was very nice. Hallways could use some updating, especially the carpets.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast and I also wanted to mention that we have been in the process of installing new carpets in the guest room corridors. We have recently completed floors 2 and 3. The fourth floor will be complete by the end of August. We look forward to your next stay and we will do our best to get you into a king bed.
Best regards,