1,214 results
All reviewsaustin airportair forcean early morning flightrental carfree shuttleshuttle servicenext morningper daybreakfast buffetone night stayvery nice hotelbed was comfortableself parkingatriumconveniencecircuitamericas
Reviewed January 1, 2012

This hotel does not live up to the Hilton name, but there were some nice things about it. It couldn't be any closer to the airport and there's a shuttle to the airport. The shuttle drivers and valet parking staff were friendly and helpful. (Thank you, Ethan!) The bartenders and waitresses were wonderful and the food, though expensive, was great. The rooms are average, but the bedding and towels are plush. There was no wireless internet in the room, but you could hook up with their cord to ethernet which is fine if you only have one person using the computer. The public areas had wireless internet. There were not very many t.v. channels, but they had HBO and Starz. The worst thing is the carpet, which needs to be replaced. They also need to spruce up the artificial plants in the lobby/bar/restaurant area and add some decoration and color. There's nowhere nearby to eat except Denny's.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank retired51Dallas_TX
Jason R, Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service during your recent stay. To address some of your concerns; this year we are upgrading our cable services to HD as well as adding more channel selections. Also, we are exploring our options of expanding Wi/Fi into the guest rooms. Currently we offer free internet access in all public areas of the hotel and in guest rooms. We also offer complimentary business center access. Last year we completed renovations of our restaurant and meeting rooms and we are excited to say that in the fourth quarter of 2012 we are renovating the carpet and wall coverings of the guest room corridors.
We look forward to your return.
Jason Roberts

Reviewed December 18, 2011

Easy access to airport with great outdoor areas for fresh air run or jog. Restaurant on-site had a surprising menu with great food and service. The rooms were spacious with a new hotel feeling. Very clean and nicely decorated. Spacious area for business travels with a big desk area.

I would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Jason R, Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2011

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!
Jason Roberts
Hotel Manager

Reviewed December 12, 2011

Everything about this hotel is just average. The view, the restaurant, the bar, the food, the friendliness and level of service from the staff, and the room. I may have forgotten something but I think you get the picture. I've stayed here a few times due to conferences at the hotel and I can honestly say, my experience is the same every time. The one good thing about the hotel is the valet staff. They were all friendly, helpful and pleasant. I only stay here if I have to attend a conference at the hotel. Otherwise, for just traveling in the area, I would stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Jason R, Manager at Hilton Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your response. Our guest’s comments are a valuable tool in helping us improve our service. I apologize that we did not show you superior service during your stay. I look forward to the opportunity to show you the true nature of our hospitality.

Best Regards

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Waited about 10 minutes at the front desk to check in, but then a staff member came to help me out. I was checking at 1:30pm (so not an odd hour). Valet parking was $15, and self was $11. Why do you have to pay for parking? That's a big rip off - especially since my car was parked in the first spot away from the main entrance. Room was nice - large and spacious - and very clean. Bathroom was average - shower head was large which is a plus for me.
Breakfast is average, by no means great, but as a diamond member it's free. Pros - close to the airpot, large rooms. Cons pay to park (awful) and breakfast wasn't up to par. Next time, I'll stay somewhere else, becuase I HATE paying for parking at a hotel (unless it is downtown or in a city center).

Room Tip: I believe all rooms are very similar.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2011

This airport hilton used to be a military control tower. Converted into a cute eclectic hilton. Round funky building with a huge rotunda, restaurant. Everything you expect when you walk into a hilton. Of course, knowing you are at the airport and plane traffic, I didnt have a problem with any noise. Updated furnishings with mild texas twist, not country or anything too crazy, but I'll call it southern touch. City was close with a car and this hilton was half the price as the one downtown. I enjoyed my stay, and my meal.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so much for the nice comments. We look forward to seeing you again!
Jason