“Functional” 3 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Plus

InTown Suites Plus
Ranked #164 of 195 Hotels in Austin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

the staff is rude, cant get the floor vaccumed when asked for a vaccum, the rooms were pretty crappy, the lady that works at night is about the only nicest person there, she greets you with a smile, and she seems like she is a pretty laid back person.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 stars
Daniel L, General Manager at InTown Suites Plus, responded to this review, December 12, 2014
First let me start by apologizing for the bad experience. We have changed all staff members to ensure we did not continue that trend. Also we apologize for getting replying to your review so late. We would like you know that with the change over we also did a total renovation to all rooms. What ever we can do to earn your business please do not hesiate in letting us know. Thank you again for the review and letting us know where we came up short.

Plano, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Room One (Second Floor): Bed Bugs found on loveseat. Loveseat was removed from room. Our friend was moved to a new room on floor one where we again found bed bugs on one of the two beds and eggs on the headboard.

Room Two (Also on the second floor): Bed bugs were found on the headboard – it looks like poison had been used to try to treat the situation but cleanup had not occurred as dead bed bugs and poison were present.

Room Three (On the third floor): I will say no bed bugs were found but we were supposed to be in a non-smoking room and this room was definitely a smoking room or had been up until our arrival. Even if it had been transitioned to a nonsmoking room, the comforters should have been replaced as they had cigarette burns. The carpet had burns as well. Also, the toilet was broken. It would overflow if you didn’t turn the water off at the value. So, we had to manually fill the toilet with water at the value for it to be used during out stay.

Room Tip: No bed bugs found on third floor room, but half of the floor is smoking which leads to the non smoki...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank kkalchthaler
Daniel L, General Manager at InTown Suites Plus, responded to this review, December 18, 2014
First let me start by apologizing for the bad experience. We have changed all staff members to ensure we did not continue that trend. Also we apologize for replying to your review so late. We would like you to know that with the staff change we also did a total renovation to all of the hotel. What ever we can do to earn your business please do not hesitate in letting us know. Thank you again for the review and letting us know where we came up short.

Allen, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I was there over the F1 Weekend to go to the races... my first room was dirty but i wasn't to worried until i sat on the love seat and bed bugs come flying out of it all over me. i promptly got up and went to the front desk where they moved me to a new room. I checked the new room and one of the 2 beds had dead bed bugs in it also. This place is very very dirty and i would not recommend.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
First let me start by apologizing for the bad experience. We have changed all staff members to ensure we did not continue that trend. Also we apologize for getting replying to your review so late. We would like you know that with the change over we also did a total renovation to all rooms. What ever we can do to earn your business please do not hesiate in letting us know. Thank you again for the review and feedback.

SHREVEPORT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is the first time I stayed in an extended stay hotel. I had previously heard sketchy stories about them, so truthfully I was a little nervous. BUT, after the extremely warm welcomes, hot cup of coffee and a great night sleep (in a spotless room I might add) Crestwood Suites has completely changed my opinion! also its funny you never realize that a lot of people don't really want to be at they're job until you are watching those that do. The staff at Crestwood Suites all had a honest smile on they're faces! The a assistant GM was right in working with the staff, and you all know you dont see that anywhere now a days. Great Attitudes and clean crisp rooms! I am giving them an A+++++++!! I will be back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I have never had a bad experience at Crestwood Suites. Since my last stay the hotel has gotten new TVs and beds. I stayed in the same room as my last vista and noticed it had new carpet and a fancy paint job. This place is really putting forth an effort.

• Stayed October 2013
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

First I wanted to take a minute and tell you that there are some positive vibes going on at this hotel. The last time I stayed it served a purpose for work and this time was nothing short of a surprise. I must admit I did second guess my decision and was very happy to see the place cleaned up. I had zero problems here, I guess it's not often you get someone that takes time to write a good review but I think it's warranted in this case. My room was very clean and it was like a 360 from the last visit 6-7 months ago. Rates are what they are and I never worried about my safety for family while gone to work. Keep up whatever you are doing and there is no doubt you are going in the right direction.

Room Tip: If you are worried about the past reviews, ask for a clean room. :)
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business