This hotel is very convenient to downtown Austin. It is on the famous Sixth Street with a large number of restaurants and bars in easy walking distance. They are also not far from the Commerce Street bridge with the nightly flight of the bats - definitely a sight to see. The rooms in the hotel are large and comfortable. They have a full-sized kitchen for long term visits. The hotel also has
free wifi. But there are few amenities. My room had no cups or soap. Also the continental breakfast is rather small and they actually ran out of food my first morning there. (They did have food the next day fortunately.) They also had some trouble with my reservation and how they entered my room into the system. Eventually the did fix it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: 1-6 night stays: $10/night 7+ nights: $5/night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Austin - Downtown -Town Lake Hotel Austin
- Extended Stay America Austin
- Extended Stay Austin
- Austin Extended Stay