It's a good hotel, well located, and it's basically like having a small apartment, with kitchenette, a nice TV and a nice sized room. It's not luxurious, of course, but really great for its price range: clean, comfortable...
The best of it is their staff: they'll try to help you with anything you need, always with a smile.
I stayed there a couple of years ago, and now had to return to Austin and asked for the travel agent specifically for this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: 1-6 night stays: $10/night 7+ nights: $5/night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Austin - Downtown -Town Lake Hotel Austin
- Extended Stay America Austin
- Extended Stay Austin
- Austin Extended Stay