This hotel was basically the only one that had rooms available on the Formula One weekend. I checked the reviews and they were all on the money. It was not the worst place we've stayed in, but ...
As I said, it was the race weekend, so for fans it was a great location. We did not go there for the race, but we were close to Downtown, restaurants, etc. I asked for a good place to eat breakfast, as the hotel offered Breakfast to Go, but it started later than what we needed. I was recommended a place closeby, but in the end, we decided to go elsewhere.
There is free WiFi, which was perfect for my husband, as he needed to check his business affairs. This was a welcome treat, as other higher priced hotels, do not offer this service for free.
It is in need of a complete renovation inside. The exterior seems to have been renovated recently. Overall, not having had too many other options, this is not a bad choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: 1-6 night stays: $10/night 7+ nights: $5/night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Austin - Downtown -Town Lake Hotel Austin
- Extended Stay America Austin
- Extended Stay Austin
- Austin Extended Stay