I hate writing this for fear of this place booking and not having a room available when I need it again. Seriously, this is a great location, right on 6th Street but far enough away from the madness. It is a budget hotel meaning no maid service unless your stay extends a week, which is great if you like to sleep late. You do have to exchange your towels at the front desk but I found each and every time the staff were friendly and always available. Nothing bugs me more than standing at a hotel counter waiting for someone to show up. This is my second stay there and I am always amazed how quiet the place is. I was on the top floor so I didn't have anyone walking above me but I never heard anything in the hallways either. The rooms are nicely sized equiped with a kitchen area, a bed and a nice easy chair for tv watching. The room was very clean, the bathroom was very clean but the tub looked old and worn with mildew stains between some of the tiles in the shower. Plenty of hot water any time of the day and lots of water pressure. I would recommend this place and it is my first go to place when in Austin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: 1-6 night stays: $10/night 7+ nights: $5/night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - 6th St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Austin - Downtown -Town Lake Hotel Austin
- Extended Stay America Austin
- Extended Stay Austin
- Austin Extended Stay