“Homemade buns!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We were visiting friends in Austin and this was the first place they took us to eat. Everything is made from scratch and it shows. I also really liked how they assign you a table instead of you trying to find an open one while you're carrying your drinks. Try the Goodnight Burger!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We waited for a WHOLE HOUR in line, we even finished a scoon of beer and socialized with people in line but the burger is an absolute must try.
Worth all the wait.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

What a great combination of wonderful flavors coming together in ecclectic combinations. Loved the variety of the menu. Service was excellent even during a busy lunch hour.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I'm so glad they opened a Hopdoddy on Anderson near where I live because the original is so hard to get into. The burgers are great, the fries are excellent, shakes are wonderful. My husband likes the beer selection. We usually split a Llano Poblano (best burger on the menu for my money) and a spinach and arugula salad, and it's a great meal. I like their concept of local ingredients as much as possible and they really have an eye toward more sustainable ingredients. The system is a little tedious when it's busy, but it's not a big deal. Super friendly service and they have the clip-on highchairs, which are awesome.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

If you are visiting or if you live here and simply have never been to HopDoddy, you must check this place out!

First and foremost, be prepared to wait in a line!.....you won't regret it :)

They cook up THE BEST burgers in Austin. They have traditional to specialty burgers available, and a full bar inside. Try the milkshakes, they are pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

It is a bit on the pricey side for a burger, but well worth the extra $$'s. The burgers are always juicy and cooked to perfection. ENJOY!

Been to Hopdoddy? Share your experiences!