“Big Beers and Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I'll admit, I had a difficult time when i first went it, you have to order your food at the counter at the back, then get a table, but where do i get a beer? The bar? The counter? it was a little confusing (and I'm not easily confused). But once I sat down, got my food and beer delivered to me, I was nothing but happy. HUGE local beers, generous burgers, cool atmosphere. I'd go back on my next visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,564)

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We decided to stop for an early dinner. The weather was nice so we elected to eat outside. The hamburgers are the best we have tasted in a long time. They were cooked to our specifications, delicious, and had a very good, tender bun. We liked the assortment of Maine sodas. Wait staff is helpful and attentive though you have to order at the cashier. The noise level is loud. There is no accoustic dampening.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

so delish! I went with a group of 5 thinking we might not get to sit together but we didn't wait too long outside and when we got inside we could order drinks while we waited in line indoors and then we all go seated together. It was a great experience, fabulous drinks and everyone loved their burgers! No complaints, all compliments to this place! great food, great service and great atmosphere. SO worth the wait! do it!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

HopDoddy is FANTASTIC! What a concept as far as ordering and service. Black Angus beef being made while you're in line. Many combination options to chose from. Had the classic with bleu cheese and bacon. If there are two of you only get a large fry to split. More than enough. Chilled mugs for the beers. Try the IPA 512. You will NOT be disappointed in the quality of the burger!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Loud, fun, and good meat! Eating at the bar solo is the way to go. Nothing bad to say but if you don't like waiting in a line then skip this place.

Service great!

Been to Hopdoddy? Share your experiences!