Tripadvisor

Order Online
Ranked #134 of 4,321 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: May explain why it was part of a coupon program and also why it was empty. Perhaps it is new.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Easy dinner - made a reservation for 6pm on a Sunday. Did not need to (but better safe than sorry). Server was very attentive. I like spicy, often get Thai hot - their heat levels are a bit higher than my experience so maybe start one level lower than your usual.
Portions were very generous, the substitutions I requested were accommodated graciously (I like more veggies, no rice).
Tom yum soup was good, a little sweet. My chu-chi salmon was very good, would have liked a slightly crisper skin. Two at the table had tofu-basil (Pad Kra Prao), very happy with their choice. My son said his chicken satay was good.
We all enjoyed our dinner. Would give a 4.5 if rating scale allowed.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (185)

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

I went with my husband and his friends’ family and it’s so joyful to visit this restaurant. The appetizers are yummy such as Chicken Satay, Fried Egg Tolls, Fried Coconut Shrimp. The foods are tasty and in a big portion. I’m Thai and I’m good with cooking Thai foods so I can say that it’s a good or bad after taste and yes the foods here are awesome. I asked the helpful waitress named Ms Jojo to suggest any spicy menu for Thai people like me and she told me to try Lad Nah Noodle. It’s not a spicy menu but if you add 2-3,teaspoons of roasted Thai chilies in it, you’ll get very hot and spicy dish haha. I’m glad this restaurant keeps a good standard of Thai taste. Its location is in downtown so it’s hard to find a parking lot in front of the restaurant so I suggest you to walk there and park your car at parking space nearby.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 23, 2019

Delicious authentic Thai food. Busiest with pick-up/ take-out orders, so seating was not a problem. Use apps to order your takeout or order on site to go (15 minute wait).

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 7, 2019

Food was great, busy but was able to get a table by just walking in. Only a 10 minute wait. 25-30 minute wait time for our food. Friendly staff. They could probably use more wait staff as too many tables for just 2 wait staff but overall good visit. Will visit again.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

I’m picky about my Thai but this place was crazy good! We went for lunch and it measured up to Thai in bigger cities!

Date of visit: August 2019