All reviews front desk awesome customer service enjoyed my stay king room clean rooms a great stay great room close to downtown tammy monica pets highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sandy is very professional. I had a plumbing issue in my room and she resolved it without thinking twice. We’re staying here for 13 days while we finish a homedepot project and this will be our new spot to stay. The first day we also had an issue with Expedia not making our reservation and sandy again was there to navigate the issue and resolve it. Carlos , and I were ready to just leave and go elsewhere but she promised to fix the issue and she kept her word.
Sandy is the type of person I would want to hire in my team but she assured me she’s content here.

Sam and Carlos

Trip type: Traveled on business
RedRoofPlusAustinSou, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Austin - South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Sami984,

Thank you for sharing your positive views regarding your stay with us, we are pleased to hear everything went great during your visit. I will share your comments with my team so we can continue to provide a high level of satisfaction for our guests. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future if you are in the area. Please contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sandy & Edgar were very nice and helpful very attentive to what we needed they’re always with a great attitude.Its also very quite . The hotel keepers are always cleaning very nice . There’s also coffee when ever you want

Hello Liza0987,

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your Hotel Experience and that Sandy and Edgar were able to provided Excellent Customer Service. Will share this survey with them and our entire Team. Thank you and look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Impressive in the ways a low budget, good locale spot need be, true blue! Erika, the front desk team member who works the graveyard shift, is a delight and guest oriented. Folks will be happy to stay so close to SoCo, downtown, BIA, and an easy shot to scoot down to San Antonio on a whim, if one should get the day trip Riverwalk bug. Cool A/C, nice TV, comfy beds and pillows, and stylish wash basins to boot. Enjoy the ATX and spend thrifty lodging of the Red Roof Plus+. Come and Take It, Y’all!

Hello,

We are so glad that you chose to stay with us during your trip and for taking the time to share your experience with the traveling public. We are happy to hear that we met your needs during your stay and we hope you have another opportunity to book with us again in the future. If I can be of any assistance on a future trip please let me know.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sandy was our awesome customer service rep and treated us with the best care and service!! This place is super quiet and also very pet friendly. Pool is sooo relaxing. Sandy made sure we were well taken care of. Love it here!

Hello,

Thank you for sharing online the outstanding service you received while staying at our hotel. We are happy to hear you found everything to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and we look forward to more in the future. Please contact me directly if I can be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Such an amazing place to stay!! Sandy had the best customer service and really showed she cares for the residents!!!! Sandy is awesome and so is Red Roof South Austin!!! Cant wait to stay again and gain more point, wooohooooo!!!!

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review your hotel experience. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service and are happy to hear that it showed during your recent visit. We appreciate your comments and hope you will visit our hotel again if your travel plans call for you to be in this area.