“Oh my!”

Gourdough's
Ranked #1 of 97 Dessert in Austin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Arlington, TX
“Oh my!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

2nd time here, staff are super friendly, doughnut came out hot, quick n delicious! The Dirty Berry is perfection, donut with fudge and grilled strawberries, what more could u want?!

Visited September 2013

Austin, Texas
“Doughnuts - but not like you expect”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

No matter when you come, you can have "doughnuts" for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert. They can be sweet or savory... so we were pleasantly surprised by our first doughnuts that weren't covered in a sugar glaze. I got a salad with a doughnut on the side. It came with garlic butter and was delicious.

• Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas
“Most amazing doughnuts”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place is so delish, I wish I was eating it right now. It is in a food truck lot and the line can be rather long, but trust me, it is totally worth the wait. I recommend getting ice cream on your doughnut, it makes it even more amazing.

Visited July 2013
Austin, Texas
“Uh...yes please!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Two words... Garlic donut! I don't even like donuts but I would eat them in a box and I would eat them with a fox...if they are from Gordoughs. Lots of TVs and good beer selection on tap. People are friendly AND it's in Austin, one of the best cities in America!

• Visited July 2013
“Amazingly declious!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I tried these delicious donuts on our first trip to Austin. We liked them so much we went twice while on our trip. We tried the Miss Shortcake, Black Out, Dirty Berry and one other I can't remember. But they were all amazing!

• Visited August 2013

Been to Gourdough's? Share your experiences!