“Delicious, but in a disgusting way”
Review of Gourdough's

Gourdough's
Ranked #1 of 98 Dessert in Austin
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Bloomfield, New Jersey
“Delicious, but in a disgusting way”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The donuts are huge, and they're covered in way too much sweet stuff. This is something to eat when you're high or not quite drunk. Not what you want when you just need a bite for breakfast. I'd have ordered sugar and cinnamon if I knew what I was getting.

• Visited February 2013

Cortland, Ohio, United States
“Yummy Fatty Doughnut”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I know I had probably the most boring doughnut... the naughty and nice! However there is no better combo than cinnamon and sugar! Amazing doughnut and charming trailer!

Visited February 2013
Cypress, Texas
“It doesn't get any better”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I like to stop at Gordoughs whenever we're in town because they never fail to please. The donuts are huge and delicious! I prefer the strawberry shortcake (Miss Shortcake) because I find it to be less rich than most of the other options. My son loves the simple cinnamon and sugar (Naughty & Nice). The trailer is in a small lot so be prepared to hunt for parking. Seating is at picnic tables set in the lot and shared by the other trailers.

• Visited February 2013
Austin, Texas
“Super good donut.But price is too much. $5 jusg for a donut , more money if u want add something on top .”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We went there twice. still love it. should try with bacon or creamcheese. prepared will be around $6 each and it always a long line wait.

Union City, New Jersey, United States
“A-mazing donuts!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Gordough's is a fairly big food truck located in a parking lot. The menu consists of a bunch of combinations of glaze and toppings for donuts and they are exceptional. I tried the bacon topped one and loved it. What isn't to love about giant strips of crispy bacon glazed onto a delicious fresh baked donut? It was honestly enough for an entire meal. My wife tried the honey and chicken finger toped one and similarly enjoyed it.

It was so rich that I don't think I could eat it again for quite some time, certainly not every day, but it was a great stop for a tourist in town.

Definitely worth the detour to experience this unique cuisine in Austin.

• Visited November 2012