“Our New "go to" for Subs”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Cuisines: Deli, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Northwest Austin
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Super good sub sandwiches, breads are great, lots of choices, and super friendly place. Meats on sandwich are top quality, and you can pick out some hot sauce from 50+ choices , while they fix your sandwich. Nice "crew" at our neighborhood Firehouse ... now visiting several times a month. Yummm.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Been here a few times and have never been disappointed. The sandwiches are always tasty and have way more meat than quiznos (which I find disgusting) and subway. You'll probably pay $1 more, but its well worth it. This place won't blow you away, but its worth a try.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This was an average sandwhich place. I had the chili and thought Wendy's chili was 10x better. My husband had the engineer sandwhich. It was tasty but really Quiznos or Subway would have been equally as satisfying. I would not return just because it is not a convenient or stand out place.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

The subs were stuffed and so were we. Much to the dismay of my teenage son they were out of the 100% Pain sauce. He really wanted to try it.

Been to Firehouse Subs? Share your experiences!