“Really is great”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: 512.339.9088
Description: 512.339.9088
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I love this place. 1st time we went I was a little disappointed with the service but the food was amazing so we went back again. Have been there multiple times now and everything has been great.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Holy cow. Best Chinese food in Austin. My entire Chinese family agrees we haven't had better. It's worth the drive out to Parmer lane.

We had Chinese broccoli, hot and sour soup, fried rice, pan fried noodles w chicken, general tsos chicken, sesame chicken, orange tofu, sesame tofu, sea bass filet, duck, orange beef, snow pea leaves.... And probably more I can't remember.

Nothing disappoints! The food is fresh fast cheap and DELICIOUS!!! I could eat here every day.

Tip: you get 10% off if you pay cash and have a party of at least 5, they take reservations

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a gem that is a place we travel over an hour to get to from our house. The veggies are super-fresh, and cooked to perfection, and the roasted duck is the best i've had! We haven't had a bad dish yet...the eggplant hot pot, roasted pork, shrimp with veggies, all superb. If you're looking for fancy, this isn't it, but if you're looking for great Chinese food, this is the place!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Ho Ho is about 20 minutes north of downtown, but well worth an easy drive. i live outside manhattan, with a well-known chinatown, but the selections and creative dishes at Ho Ho outdid any Chinese meal i've ever had. Big restaurant, wonderfully friendly, but truly outstanding Chinese food - should be a 'must-do' on a visit to Austin, TX

Reviewed August 23, 2012

You know that you are entering an authentic Chinese restaurant as soon as you walk in the front door. On one side of the front door are the roasted ducks hanging from racks and on the other side are the fish tanks containing the live seafood (cod, crabs, etc). My business associates and I ordered the lunch specials. The lunch specials are inexpensive ($6 - $8), and are served with an entree, egg roll and soup. We enjoyed the soups (hot and sour, egg drop and wonton) and the chicken entrees (sliced garlic and General Tso's). The entree was a large portion of food and can easily provide another leftover meal. Our waitress was succinct and the service was efficient and quick. I hope on visiting this restaurant on a future trip to north Austin.