“Good food, friendly service”
Review of Madam Mam's

Madam Mam's
Ranked #1,853 of 3,727 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Thai
United States
“Good food, friendly service”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were at Madam Mam's on Labor day weekend in a group of 10. There was not much crowd.
Food was good and the service was friendly, specially Sam with a sweet smile.

• Visited September 2012

Spicewood, Texas
“Flies, Greasy Curry & Dirty Table”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Visiting the new Madam Mam's at the Texas Galleria in West Austin for the first time, my wife and I were extremely disappointed and would never go bad. It's hard to understand how the investor's could open a brand new restaurant with such an untrained staff and unclean facility. The table was dirty with flies, the service was terrible and the special curry dish recommended was so greasy from beef fat that it could not be eaten. We paid our tab and vowed not to return.

Visited August 2012
Austin, Texas
“Cockroach!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Half way through dinner, I asked for a diet coke. Waiter brought a can, and as I picked it up, there was a dead roach on it. He said sorry, took it away and bright another can. He said it was free. I looked at my husband and said I could not eat my food. I know roaches don't live by themselves. We paid the bill and left. They should never have given us a bill, and no manager came to apologize. I won't be going back.

Houston, Texas
“Damn good food”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Madam Mams has an a great location over by Guadalupe and 26th street and its very busy with the college crowd. The Chicken stir fry or P14# is my favorite and they can make it really spicy if you request it that way. Great food, youll love it!

Visited February 2012
Austin, Texas
“Classy food at an affordable price”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I've never been disappointed in whatever I order from Madam Mam's. They have an uncanny way with the sauces and the vegetables are so fresh. Really the portions are awesome-pretty sizable and there's nothing better than taking home leftovers! I recommend the A8, lettuce wraps and the eggplant. So light, so good. This place is great to take a date to and enjoy the quality food, service and atmosphere.

• Visited January 2012

Been to Madam Mam's? Share your experiences!