“Mmm, Mmm Good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 1, 2010

If you're in the Austin area and looking for a delicious sandwich, you must try The Noble Pig. Every since my husband and I got home from our vacation in Italy, I've been looking for a sandwich that can rock my world like the little sandwich shop we frequented in Florence, and while The Noble Pig can't compare in ambience (picturesque Florence cobbled stoned street vs. "strip mall") the homemade breads and delicious cuts of meat (like the bacon they smoke themselves) are at least in the running.
My favorites are "The Noble Pig" and the Oyster sandwich - so DE-LI-CIOUS. I will enjoy working my way through their menu, one delicious calorie at a time - YUM!!

2  Thank specialone23

Been to Noble Sandwiches Co? Share your experiences!