“Epic Sandwiches!”

Noble Sandwiches Co
Ranked #264 of 3,689 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas
“Epic Sandwiches!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

So how good can a sandwich shop be? I mean you have Whichwich and Subway and Jimmy Johns, etc. This place is on a completely different planet. This is chef quality food in a strip mall. No matter where in Austin you live, this place is worth the drive. The two chefs that own this place are the real deal. For lunch I sampled the Thai Chicken with jalapeño-cabbage slaw and cilantro and the PBLT-smoked pork belly, romain, roasted tomato and garlic mayo. $7and $8 respectively. My mouth exploded with flavor from the first bite to the last. Fresh ingredients, perfect seasoning and exactly the right mix of flavor profiles. If you drove by this place and didnt know what it was you wouldn't stop. What a shame. This place is a jewel. Eat there. Today.

Leander, Texas
“Where's the meat?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

After watching Guy Fiere barely get his mouth on a noble pig sandwich, we couldn't wait and thought with a sandwich as big as Guy had, we should split it. Well the same sandwich Guy had came, and we had a sandwich with one piece of bacon and a thin slice of pork. We didn't say anything but did order another sandwich. It also had next to nothing on it. This is the second time we have followed Guys advice and the second time the serving has been one fourth of what Guy got. The soup was too salty to eat. Toast two pices of bread at home and save your money.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Cindy Z
Austin
“Good, but did not meet expectations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

My wife and I decided to do a 'triple D' restaurant for lunch and picked the Noble Pig.

We arrived about 4PM on Saturday to order sandwiches to go; the small restaurant was almost full. My wife ordered the Noble Pig sandwich, and I ordered the Knuckle Sandwich. We added the sides of beans and the jalapeno slaw.

The sandwiches were certainly good, but I would say the portions were parsimonious. The beans were very nicely flavored and the slaw was certainly spicy.

Given that the sandwiches cost about 8 dollars each (the two of us spent $20+ including tax), the portion size was not in line with the pricing. I expected a premium sandwich in both taste and portion size.

• Visited July 2013
Carrollton, Texas
“Out of the hub-bub but great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

The sandwiches were pretty awesome but even better are their "homemade" pickles!! Sandwiches come with chips and you can get sides for just a few bucks more. I got a half sandwich which was enough for me. Try the bacon popcorn :) But expect a wait, we came in at 2ish and there was a line, the line went down but was back up by the time we left and it is a small shop. If you come with family expect to send someone to sit to save a seat for everyone or you can sit outside for more alfresco dining :)

1 Thank Zedd777
Phoenix, Arizona
“Oh My! Great Sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

This place is all about the pig, the duck, and the cow. we saw this place on DD&D and when we planned the Austin trip it went straight into the GPS, we made a special effort to make it out there (and it's a drive from downtown) and try the food. Luckily we got there during a break and walked straight up to the register and found a seat inside.
I had to try the Duck Pastrami and it was great, although I would have preferred to have the sandwich they made for the show, it was so good I wanted that "mile-high" pastrami sandwich, my wife got the PBLT so we swapped half's and each got a taste of something different.
great service and the guys are all extremely friendly coming out to great people and ask how the food was.

1 Thank Sedonaite

Been to Noble Sandwiches Co? Share your experiences!