“Very good hefty pork sandwiches”

Noble Sandwiches Co
Ranked #261 of 3,827 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Really good, small "sandwich shop" / deli style restaurant in far NW Austin, (actually Cedar Park). Pulled pork sandwich on home-made wheat bread very good! Also the "BLT" ... and a very good, if small, breakfast menu with great bacon and toast & fantastic coffee. Very friendly staff . A local favorite, went on a recent Sunday, and line was out the door. Go early to find this unusual little deli-cafe located in a small strip center..

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Let me count the ways. This is a unique eating experience. How about a deviled egg sandwich or duck pastrami? Notice I said eating instead of dining. This place is a hole in the wall.

1  Thank BobtheBuilder39
Reviewed August 28, 2012

When in Austin, definitely worth taking a drive to have a sandwich at the Noble Pig. It's small place in a strip mall. It usually has a line, but worth the wait and the line moves pretty quick. Limited places to sit. A must try if your adventureous.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Guy Fieri redeemed himself with this one- best sandwich ever! Don't be discouraged by the line as it goes pretty quick. I had the duck pastrami sandwich which was amazing and my husband had the Noble pig which was also awesome. This is worth the trip if you're in Austin.

1  Thank AmandaB8
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Well finally we tried the Noble Pig today! Prices on the sandwiches seemed to range between $8 and $9. We had the noble pig, the beef tongue, and the knucklehead sandwiches. Each one came with excellent chips which I believe were sea salt and pepper. The small pickled side veggies that were included were good. The sandwiches overall were above average for sure. Were they the best ever? Were they something we would crave every walking moment? NO! but they were tasty. The cole slaw we had was spicy. It was decent but I would not order again. The bread just was not that great and disappointing. We all 3 had wheat. Out of the three sandwiches we enjoyed the noble pig the best. The knucklehead just was ok , I mean nothing special at all. It came with ajus sauce to dip it in. The beef tongue was pretty good, but no one in our party of three thought it was off the top unreal. The ham on the noble pig sandwich was unique , good, and set this sandwich apart. The mixed flavors of several different meats mixed in together gave this sandwich a great taste. I guess we came here looking for the best sandwich ever! While we left feeling very full , I will have to pass on this place as the best ever for now but will certainly give them a visit every now and then. Oh btw the staff is excellent and friendly and there is quite a bit of seating outside for this very small eatery!

1  Thank txidaho88

Been to Noble Sandwiches Co? Share your experiences!