Best Western Plus Austin Airport Inn & Suites
Ranked #62 of 203 Hotels in Austin
DAllas, United States
“Love it!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I love this hotel. The staff is awesome, the rooms are beautiful, if it is not SXSW the rates are the best in the city for what you get. The breakfast if wonderful. I will be back, and if it were booked up, I would choose another Best Western going forward. I had no idea this company had become so great.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Kunkletown, United States
Reviewed April 2, 2014

front desk folks were very friendly,The room was clean and beds were comfortable. It was quiet as well but don't think the hotel was heavily booked either. The lighting not so wonderful in the bathroom. I get they're trying to be energy conscious and thats great,but, it was too dark. Overall it was a pleasant stay. Only stayed one night before our flight. Distance to airport was within 10 min, with no traffic.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Stayed here for a night before heading back to California. The hotel is near the airport and it also provides free shuttle starting at 5am.

The lobby has fridge that sells snacks or microwave food at decent price. It's convenient if you get hungry in between meals.

Bed was really comfortable. TV not so big but it's okay. Toiletries include shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. Room has hair dryer, TV, fridge, microwave, and a single-seat lounge chair. Lots of power plugs (2 at each bed side lamp). A desk and good Internet connection which is great for business travelers. Hotel has free PC access at the lobby and printer.

Our room come with free breakfast. The breakfast selection was comprehensive from yogurts, sausages, eggs, breads etc etc...

This hotel seems new. Very clean. I saw some flight crew stayed there. It is very near the airport and not all that far from downtown Austin. It is a good hotel and I recommend it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We really could not have asked for a more clean, spacious or well-appointed room for the money we spent. Don't expect any fuzzy warm feeling from the front desk staff though. The one we encountered was not a "people-person." She did not have a welcoming attitude. That's the only complaint and it is not as though we had to deal with her much...just the basic check-in/check-out.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

aadsantos, General Manager at Best Western Plus Austin Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear 119nancyg,

Thank you for your candid feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate the mention of a clean, spacious and well-appointed room.

I also wanted to apologize for the lackluster service at check-in and check-out; as the first and last impression a guest has of our Hotel, this was especially disappointing to learn and I assure you I will be looking into your comments further.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Adelle Santos
Nacogdoches, United States
Reviewed March 21, 2014

The room was very nice, the bed was comfortable, the pillows a bit too poofy, the bathroom was terrific except the lighting was a little too dull to put on my make-up but that also may have been compromised by the BIG Banging of pipes in my room all night long and I couldn't get any sleep so I was a zombie all day during a very boring meeting. I usually don't have a problem sleeping anywhere but this was bad. The internet was fast and the accommodations in the room were very comfortable but I won't stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Sonja H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay and for the feedback regarding the room being very nice and the bed being comfortable.
I also wanted to apologize for the disturbance you experienced with the pipe. Please know that we have looked into this concern as soon as you informed us upon checking-out.
It is always especially disappointing to lose a guest like you, so I truly hope you will give us the opportunity to restore your confidence in Best Western PLUS Austin Airport Inn & Suites.
Again, please accept my apologies and hopefully, you will visit us again soon; we look forward to having you!

Adelle Santos
Lubbock, United States
Reviewed March 20, 2014

They charged my card $150 for smell of smoke after checkout. Deep Clean Fee? My friend smokes but he did it outside. Now, his clothes smelled of smoke but they were convinced he smoked in the room. Bull Crap! never staying there again. If they see you are a smoker or someone who is with you smokes, they will scam you out of $150. be careful with this place! Never Again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Timothy L,

I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Being 100% Smoke Free Hotel, our company prides itself on excellent cleanliness of our guestrooms. We are always pleased to check every guest in, in a room that smells and feels freshly clean, so much so that we adhere to standard cleaning procedures which include a thorough cleaning and disinfecting.

Though, it is not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology.

We, a Best Western PLUS Austin Airport Inn & Suites, strive to remain accountable and committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors.
The Woodlands, United States
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The bed was extremely comfy and the hotel experience was great overall. The only issue that I had was that the room had a separate control for the central air even though their was a non working unit under the window. It got a little warm because we didn't know how to control the air.

Dear Bryan R,

Thank you for your candid feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate the mention of our comfortable bed and overall great hotel experience. I likewise appreciate hearing about the areas that detracted from your stay. Having specific details will only help us improve the value for you and other guests, so I hope you won't hesitate to contact me using the information below.

Adelle