“Great outdoor space and killer tacos.”
Review of Takoba

Takoba
Ranked #414 of 3,801 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 29, 2012

It's a great place on east side.
Wonderful interior Mexican delights!
Great habanero-mango margarita, excellent soups, fantastic tacos and lots of draft beer. Good service and setting make me miss takoba when I haven't been there every few days.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

One of my good friends who lives in Austin took my boyfriend and I out to Takoba during our visit there. The food was exactly what we were looking for while there. The guac and shrimp ceviche were delicious starters, and we had Mexican Martinis as cocktails (imagine a dirty martini and a margarita combined... it was outstanding!) Our entrees were great, the only thing that I remember is that they asked you corn or flour, thinking taco shells, but my boyfriend's came out on a roll which was a little confusing. None the less, I would definitely go back again!

Been to Takoba? Share your experiences!