Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly recommend- Couldn't be happier with my experience.

I couldn't speak more highly of Live Love Paddle. It was a fantastic and weather wise, much cooler... read more

Reviewed yesterday
P6338SSalexl
No experience needed!

Dan, Casey, and crew were all great! I would highly recommend you experience bat viewing from the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
katiesiu8
Kansas City, Kansas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Austin
from $30.00
from $39.50
from $85.00
from $64.84
More Info
All reviews kayak tour the congress lady bird lake guide dan kayaking experience single kayaks own pace austin skyline great info bat viewing highlight of our trip great guide visiting austin avenue bridge bats fly fun facts three hours
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I had a great time on the bat tour. Our tour guide Dan could have a promising career as a stand up comedian! We f Ed noted paddling on the lake, seeing the bats and learning the history of the bats and the lake. The tour was informative but also hands-off allowing my hubs and I to enjoy our own adventure while on the water. Thanks for an exciting and unique adventure Live, Love, Paddle!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 1, 2019 via mobile

While visiting my son and daughter-in-law this week in Austin, we signed up for the Congress Avenue bridge bat viewing kayak tour. I love the combination of adventure and learning. Our guide was fabulous and filled our heads with a wealth of knowledge not only about the bat population here in Austin but also interesting details of the city itself. I’d highly recommend this to anyone visiting this great city!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed September 22, 2019

Fun experience. Bat tour, coming back at night on the lake was beautiful. Experienced bat pee first hand that was a plus . Guilds were great, bats were shy, great views of the city.

Reviewed September 19, 2019

Once we decided to go to Austin, we knew we had to see the bats. Dan and Gavin did a great job with such a large group. It was a beautiful night for a paddle to the bridge where we were told about the bats and the uniqueness of what we were about to see. The hike to the lake was short and there was lots of help getting in and out of kayaks from a dock. The lesson on how to use the paddles was also beneficial if you haven't kayaked in awhile. Highly recommend if you like to paddle and want to see the bats!

1  Thank jillhR6682GM
Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

The Congress bat bridge tour was an amazing way to spend an evening in Austin, and the guides were incredibly friendly and helpful.