Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
$249
$229
$282
$239
$161
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
$96
$89
$169
$155
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$94
$661
$575
FourSeasons.com
2,195 results
All reviewshill countrygreat golfnature trailtennis courtsgolf courses arefazio foothillsindoor poolbeautiful propertybell stafffitness centerbreakfast buffetbusiness conferenceself parkingaustin areaweddingvalettexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is an exceptional place to vacation. They provide an exceptional service from dining to room service, check-in and out, to the friendliness and caring a guest experiences from the staff at the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Darryl B
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My wife and I visited Barton Creek Resort for a quick babymoon before baby #2 arrives. The rooms were nice and comfortable, but nothing special. We were disappointed in the view we upgraded to have. If you are really interested in having a great view, go ahead and do a higher upgrade for a higher level, don't bother with the minor upgrades. We ate at the breakfast buffet in the Hill Country Dining Room both mornings, which was excellent. We ate lunch in the Wine Bar & Grill, which was average. We enjoyed the atmosphere of the Barton Lounge and had several appetizers for dinner. The Thai Cauliflower was surprisingly delicious. The pretzel sticks and sliders were very good as well. The fish tacos were mediocre. It was nice to not need to leave the resort. My wife enjoyed her spa treatments - a prenatal massage and facial. The spa staff was very helpful. The valet service was very efficient, and though it was typical price for a hotel, $25/day for valet when we didn't go anywhere seemed exorbitant.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I was impressed with the quality of service and the very friendly staff. Would definitely visit again!!! The room was fresh, the view was great, the staff was very helpful and courteous. Even when we were going out, the valet employees, helped us get to our destination.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank 877lupitar
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Overpriced for what you get. You would be better off at a chain next to the interstate. They said they had kids club activities for up to 11, but it was a baby nursery. I had afternoon appointments at the spa each day planned but I had to cancel because my 7 and 11 year old were left in an infant center with nothing to keep them entertained. (And this was an added service I had to pay for). Poor ADA compliance with steep stairs everywhere, few elevators (and they don't get you to the pool or outside areas). My room had stained and broken furniture. The towels were thread bare as was the bathroom rugs. I called the front desk and they gave us another room that wasn't much better. The room was in the high $$$ and I would have been better to stay somewhere else. This was an expensive disaster vacation.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ginger B
BartonCreekGM, General Manager at Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Ginger, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay at our resort. It was nice to have the chance to converse with you this afternoon and rectify the situations you experienced during your recent stay. We're looking forward to welcoming you back to the hill country again soon.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

My husband and I took our 15-month-old for two nights. I found a good deal on Living Social and we were so excited. Our room was damp and freezing, or a sauna. The bed was extremely uncomfortable! Everything has an added service fee or resort charge. We won't be returning EVER!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Jessica A

Jessica, thank you for your feedback and nice conversation this afternoon regarding your stay. We're happy the situation was resolved and we're looking forward to welcoming you back for a nice weekend soon.