Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$133
$125
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$93
$241
$219
$189
  • Breakfast included
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
2,199 results
All reviewshill countrygreat golfnature trailtennis courtsgolf courses arefazio foothillsindoor poolbeautiful propertybell stafffitness centerbreakfast buffetbusiness conferenceself parkingaustin areaweddingvalettexas
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Outstanding package deal! We loved our room, the staff, the champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries, and all of our dining experiences. It was a terrific getaway and we were treated like royalty. We will come back many more times!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
BartonCreekGM, General Manager at Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay with us! We're pleased to hear you enjoyed our resort amenities and excellent service by our team members. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

This place needs to be painted. The carpet & floors are worn & stained. The roof leaked in my room & we had trashcans set up to catch the rain coming in. It wasn't a slight drip, it was significant. The sheetrock, carpet & our clothing got wet. The hotel management was not interested in hearing about it or doing anything about it. I would not recommend that anyone stay there until there's a change in management.

2  Thank grateful2urist

Thanks for taking the time to provide a candid review of your stay. I personally apologize for the inconveniences you experienced and would like to invite you to contact me directly at james.walsh@omnihotels.com to discuss further. Again, thank you for staying at Omni Barton Creek and I hope we'll have the opportunity to make things right and win back your business.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Too many issues to be addressed - so little space. How could such a nice facility, with staff folks who are friendly and capable, be so poorly managed. The only one of two main elevators was inoperable for five days - and no one seemed to care. A sign was posted on the second or third day of our stay. It seemed that management did not care. The Golf Academy is a disaster. My wife started to contact the Academy five days before we ever even took a lesson (before we left our home town.) .No one contacted her in return. The assistant pro with whom we eventually took a lesson (Barbara Puett) was excellent - a gem. We must have called a half dozen times - the call backs we received were days later. We were told to leave a message for Barbara several times - which we dutifully did. But no one bothered to tell us that Barbara would not be returning our several telephone messages because she was in Atlanta. Your have a nice young woman at the front desk, (Stacy?). she has short, blonde hair. The uniform you folks have given her is about six sizes too big. She looks like she's wearing a clown suit. And this is one of the first people you are greeted by at the Resort. She was a lovely young woman - but her appearance (caused by Barton Creek) was sad. The printer for the computer was inoperable for six days. I asked for front desk for help on day one. They never repaired it, nor did they seem to wish to call a repair man. Having one of the two main elevators down for hundreds of guests for six days shows poor management. I'm sure if your company were willing to pay for expedited service, they could well have solved the problem. There are no excuses for this. I would never stay at Barton Creek again, was disappointed and would never recommend it. I should hasten to add that the waiters in the main dining room were just fine - quick and efficient service. And Annabelle, the waitress, was wonderful. Just a delightful, hard-working person. In the second to last day of our staff, I called the on- site manager, Phil Marbury (spelling) who also seems to run the Golf Academy and asked him to have the General Manager, James Walsh, call me. I'm pretty sure I left my cell number and indicated I would appreciate some prompt response. I did not hear from him for a day. He obviously does not care. Get rid of him. I have no doubt that the usual excuses will emerge for this poor behavior. I am in management also, and are somewhat aware of how things could be resolved. Goodness gracious. Dennis C.

1  Thank jdenniscurran

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stayed three nights at the Baron Creek Resort, while attending a conference. It's an excellent facility for a large group. Their staff is top notch, food is excellent and rooms are quiet and comfortable. The only complaint I had was the location of the (free) guest parking, which was a bit of a hike. This facility is high-end at $299 a night for a group rate. Be sure to ask for a map of the property, because the layout is a little confusing (if you're staying in the guest tower). Their conference facilities are excellent.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
BartonCreekGM, General Manager at Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay with us! We're pleased to hear you enjoyed our resort and conference amenities. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Nice property with good rooms and ideal to get away for a weekend. It will definitely appeal more to people interested golf versus someone with kids. In terms of dining we just tried the breakfast buffet which was good!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tbhabhs
BartonCreekGM, General Manager at Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013