About what you would come to expect from the zombie chain. Nice (not over the top) and pricey. If you don't golf you can find smaller nicer less expensive places in the Hill Country. Staff was mostly young with little experience. The valet parking, considering you are in the middle of a lot of land, costs too much, and self parking makes for quite an hike. Rooms nice but nothing spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the stunning Hill Country that embraces our luxury resort hotel, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is revered for its distinctive blend of peaceful beauty and gracious warmth. From the very moment you arrive, the natural ambiance of the landscape and our welcoming staff will invite you to unwind and immerse yourself in a unique collection of desirable amenities.Framed within 4,000 secluded acres of rolling hills of Austin, Texas, you’ll be pleased to discover our full-service Three Springs Spa, four spectacular championship golf courses, award-winning conference and meeting facilities, four extraordinary dining options, numerous recreational activities and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barton Creek Hotel Austin
- Barton Creek Resort And Spa
- Barton Creek Resort Club