My husband and i stayed at this place for our Anniversary. The property is beautiful, it boasts itself as one of the top golf resorts. With 3 courses on site and one a 20min drive I would say they have a lot to offer for golfers.
One bad side to this is golf is expensive, I paid $100 for twilight. One thing I did not appreciate was that they did not tell me course was beinh aerrated and it had many holes, most of the time they should discount for this but they did not.
I also booked a spa appointment while there for a 30 min facial. On the brochure on their website it says the 30min facial is $65, when I got there it was $95 and they said their prices werent updated and they would not honor the $65 price. For $95 the lady rushed through the appointment and kept the lights on the whole time in the room, it was not relaxing at all. I also felt put off that she asked me how much i was paying for the facial. She also criticized my skin while doing the facial saying things like ew your skin is dry and wow u have alot of blackheads. Another thing I did not like about the spa is its very cramped. The check in is on the main floor to get to lockers you go down a floor and if you want to wait in a "tranquil" sitting room you have to go down yet another floor in your robe to an area right by the gym with men and women all working out. I personally do not want to travel so much in my short spa robe.
The check in is at 4p which feels late to me, especially if you wana golf. I would like to check in get settled then go golf. I booked a king room and it was beautiful, very large and spacious with a very comfy bed. We didnt get to experience the restaurants, outdoor pool or putt putt offered. At $200/night off season with $100 golf and $100 spa, things can get pricey!!! If i found a deal I would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the stunning Hill Country that embraces our luxury resort hotel, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is revered for its distinctive blend of peaceful beauty and gracious warmth. From the very moment you arrive, the natural ambiance of the landscape and our welcoming staff will invite you to unwind and immerse yourself in a unique collection of desirable amenities.Framed within 4,000 secluded acres of rolling hills of Austin, Texas, you’ll be pleased to discover our full-service Three Springs Spa, four spectacular championship golf courses, award-winning conference and meeting facilities, four extraordinary dining options, numerous recreational activities and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barton Creek Hotel Austin
- Barton Creek Resort And Spa
- Barton Creek Resort Club