Recently spent a few days at the Barton Creek Resort and Spa. While the overall experience was pleasant, it seems like the resort could use some updates to keep it as a top notch destination. The hallways, elevators and rooms could use a facelift. The health club is outstanding for those who want to maintain their routines while on the road. Played a round of golf on the Canyons Course. It was a good challenge, but make sure you give yourself plenty of time before your tee time as the course is about 2 miles from the resort and they need to shuttle you over to the course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the stunning Hill Country that embraces our luxury resort hotel, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is revered for its distinctive blend of peaceful beauty and gracious warmth. From the very moment you arrive, the natural ambiance of the landscape and our welcoming staff will invite you to unwind and immerse yourself in a unique collection of desirable amenities.Framed within 4,000 secluded acres of rolling hills of Austin, Texas, you’ll be pleased to discover our full-service Three Springs Spa, four spectacular championship golf courses, award-winning conference and meeting facilities, four extraordinary dining options, numerous recreational activities and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barton Creek Hotel Austin
- Barton Creek Resort And Spa
- Barton Creek Resort Club