My husband & I wanted a golf get-away for Christmas and this was the perfect place. Played golf on the Fazio Foothills and the course was beautiful, challenging, and fun. The bars & restaurants offered great food and beverage. Staff was friendly and so were the other guests. We had a room on the 7th floor overlooking the golf course and it was very spacious and nice. We enjoyed a massage at the spa and the staff and facilities were great. Will definitely return for another round of golf and a long weekend get-away. A little pricey but worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the stunning Hill Country that embraces our luxury resort hotel, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is revered for its distinctive blend of peaceful beauty and gracious warmth. From the very moment you arrive, the natural ambiance of the landscape and our welcoming staff will invite you to unwind and immerse yourself in a unique collection of desirable amenities.Framed within 4,000 secluded acres of rolling hills of Austin, Texas, you’ll be pleased to discover our full-service Three Springs Spa, four spectacular championship golf courses, award-winning conference and meeting facilities, four extraordinary dining options, numerous recreational activities and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barton Creek Hotel Austin
- Barton Creek Resort And Spa
- Barton Creek Resort Club