Booked trip thru booking.com room for 4 adults + 3 children, on arrival we had been allocated a 2x queen room, not any good to us, so we had to upgrade at our cost, though as not Barton Creeks fault I couldnt expect them to do much else.....note to self NEVER BOOK THROUGH BOOKING.COM
The resort itself was lovely, friendly, helpful staff. Spa & Fitness suite were excellent. Lovely restuarants and bar. the rooms were tastefully texan and beds comfortable.
We had a lovely few days there with a young family, I highly recommend for a mini break and hope to return sometime.......but will definately book direct with the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the stunning Hill Country that embraces our luxury resort hotel, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is revered for its distinctive blend of peaceful beauty and gracious warmth. From the very moment you arrive, the natural ambiance of the landscape and our welcoming staff will invite you to unwind and immerse yourself in a unique collection of desirable amenities.Framed within 4,000 secluded acres of rolling hills of Austin, Texas, you’ll be pleased to discover our full-service Three Springs Spa, four spectacular championship golf courses, award-winning conference and meeting facilities, four extraordinary dining options, numerous recreational activities and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cancelon, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barton Creek Hotel Austin
- Barton Creek Resort And Spa
- Barton Creek Resort Club