Had a great five day stay at Barton Creek Resort. Just a great setting in the Texas Hill country. The room was large and comfortable. The daily breakfast buffet was great and we were greeted by name each morning as we headed in for breakfast. The golf is very, very good. I played Fazio Foothills and the Crenshaw course and found them fun and challenging at the same time. The resort is southwest of downtown Austin but an easy drive to Austin's central attractions such as Sixth St. and the University of Texas. We also made a side trip to Fredricksburg (about an hour west of Austin) to see interesting main street shops, the Nimitz Museum of the Pacific War, eat some good German food, and stop for some tastings at a few of the many Texas wineries that line the highway along the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the stunning Hill Country that embraces our luxury resort hotel, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is revered for its distinctive blend of peaceful beauty and gracious warmth. From the very moment you arrive, the natural ambiance of the landscape and our welcoming staff will invite you to unwind and immerse yourself in a unique collection of desirable amenities.Framed within 4,000 secluded acres of rolling hills of Austin, Texas, you’ll be pleased to discover our full-service Three Springs Spa, four spectacular championship golf courses, award-winning conference and meeting facilities, four extraordinary dining options, numerous recreational activities and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barton Creek Hotel Austin
- Barton Creek Resort And Spa
- Barton Creek Resort Club