Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $55.00
from $59.00
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews our tour guide downtown austin hour tour a lot of fun great tour great fun ghost stories these guys highly recommend this tour capitol building lady bird lake blast sights tidbits bat instructor riders
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We had Elizabeth, a native Austonian, for our tour guide and she was fabulous. Loved the tour and the Segway adventure. Elizabeth made sure we " were one" with our segways before embarking on a wonderful tour of the state Capitol, downtown, Lady Bird Lake and the warehouse district. Would definitely do it again, thanks Elizabeth.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Lots of fun- and much easier than I thought it wile be. Great way to see a lot of things in a little time with little effort. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Enjoyed touring downtown Austin and looking like a total nerd, I really didn't care since I was having so much fun ! We rode down 6th street, zipped around the capital and to the water's edge to view the congress bridge. You must be age 14 and up! An older lady in our group got off her segway and twisted her ankle.... it can happen! Only do this if you are confident and have balance! So glad I did this! Question.... why aren't our guides required to wear helmets? I guess they didn't want to look like a nerd, just guide nerds.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

The segway tour was a birthday gift from my daughter. It looks fun in the advertisements but once you actually see the segway in real life and watch it in action, it's a little scary. No need to be scared! The 2.5 hour morning tour began with quick paperwork and then driving lessons. The instructors were great at explaining how the segway works and made sure everyone knew how to operate one before we took off. We practiced riding around the Texas State Capital building which was mostly empty on a Saturday morning. Once everyone was comfortable with turns, stopping and starting, speeding up and slowing down and navigating through small spaces, our group took off in a single file line down the sidewalks of Austin. I am not a tourist and have been in the Austin area 30+ years, but I saw Austin in a whole new way. Our guide, Elizabeth, was fun and funny and talked about the history of the area. We stopped now and then to learn about a certain site or to take pictures. I am a 52 year old klutz and I did not fall off, crash or hurt anyone else. You can do it and you will love it.

1  Thank Walkingamile
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Great tour guide, great time!!!! He was very informative and helped us get the hang of it and also made sure we were safe.

Date of experience: May 2014