“Ghost and bat tour”

$74.69*
Downtown Austin Historic Segway Tour
Ranked #6 of 97 Tours in Austin
More attraction details
Owner description: Austin Segway Tours is the perfect way to explore the capitol of Texas. Our Austin Segway tours are offered 6 times daily. We have many different Segway tour options, including Segway tours that visit the Texas State Capital building, the famous Driskill Hotel, Austin's Moonlight Towers, scenic Lady Bird Lake, the world famous 6th Street live music area, the Warehouse District, and Austin's newest skyscrapers. Austin Segway tours are offered 7 days a week.
Austin, TX
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ghost and bat tour”
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Highly recommend this tour. Great evening, didn't see too many ghosts or bats tonight but the tour was fun. The guides were a lot of fun as well

1 Thank atx_tim

San Antonio, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Segway Nation is great!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

There were 5 of us this past fathers day..what a blast we had! We zoomed all around the Capitol and 6th street all while being informed about the history of this "weird" city....will definitely be back for the dusk bat tour....these Segways are addictive!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Alohanails
Shreveport, Louisiana
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“First experience and first of many to come”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We decided to try the Segway tour of Austin and loved it. I don't consider myself athletic and often don't participate in the adventurous parts of life, but this was super easy and fun. Staff was polite and great tour guides. Highly recommend.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank foemmel
“So much fun!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

My brother, mom and myself went and it was a blast!! Our teacher and guide, Ryan, was very charming and funny and made the entire experience worth it. As a local, I was a bit wary of this, but tried it out and became a huge fan. We'll be back!!

Palm Coast, FL
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was the coolest thing I did on my recent weekend trip to Austin. I am so glad I did it. It is so easy to learn to ride a segway. The tour guides are awesome. Don't miss this!

Visited April 2012