Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
$258
$219
$256
$239
  • Restaurant
$227
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$131
$125
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
$112
$99
$142
$137
  • Breakfast included
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)
$251
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
All reviewsaustin airportrental carqueen bedbudget hotelshort staynice roomclean roomswe've stayedyogurtfree breakfastfront desk staffconvenient locationgreat customer servicenice staybusiness tripshuttleproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Have stayed at this hotel several times and have always had a good experience. Check-in is always fast and easy and the rooms that we have stayed in have all been clean and problem free. My high school aged son loves the cushioned, couch like seating area at the window and the free WiFi that seems to run at a reasonable speed.

We haven't tried the pool but it is rather small and basic.

Breakfast is free and nice. Would be great if they provided more fresh fruit...

Overall, there isn't anything fancy about this hotel. But the price is extremely reasonable, the rooms are clean, and the beds are comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank PetroAg
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I woke up at midnight for some water and discovered hundreds of tiny black bugs crawling all over the bathroom sink top and in my toiletries. I used hot water and a wash cloth to sweep them into the sink and down the drain. This decreased the population, but I could not get rid of all of them after several rounds of this. I went down to the lobby to report the problem. The front desk guy made note of it and said he would have it checked out, but offered no solution for the remainder of my nights stay. I then made sure all of my clothes were hanging and not in contact with any room surfaces. I checked out of the hotel 2 hours earlier than necessary just to get out of there. I did not sleep well.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MARK B
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Stayed at this hotel prior to a trip out of the country. Check in was a breeze. The room was great! The bed was very comfortable. The room was very nice!

Breakfast the next morning was awesome! Hot eggs and sausage, not just the normal boring cold cereal. They had all kinds of stuff!

Took the airport shuttle. It was ready in 5 minutes. When landed back into Austin, called them, they were there within 10 minutes. They then drove me back to the car and I was off...

This is a GREAT hotel... I would highly recommend it... I will be staying there again for sure...

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christopher S
Reviewed December 14, 2012

This was our first experience staying at Microtel and we were pleasantly surprised. For a great price we had a nice clean room and they had a nice breakfast. It is near the airport which was handy for us. We will differently stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family