Tripadvisor
Austin
All reviews coffee shop downstairs studio room walkable distance amazing location stayed here front desk texting robes retro
Selected filters
Reviewed December 20, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights, on arrival everything was made so easy for us. The valet parking was great and super quick (text a number and your car is returned with a couple of minutes). Staff and receptionist was all very welcoming and room was really modern.

Will definitely be staying again on our next trip to Austin.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2019 via mobile

Just recently completed a 4 night stay at ARRIVE Austin. The studio room was beyond my expectations. The king bed was comfortable with soft sheets. Room was spotless. A small retro refrigerator was equipped with a carafe of water. The staff recommends texting to communicate and my every question or need was cheerfully and promptly answered. Bathroom was great with a huge shower and fluffy towels. Walkable distance to restaurants - I loved the East Austin location. I don’t typically travel solo, so I was particularly grateful for the safe, warm atmosphere. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 19, 2019

Linens are new and wonderful, stayed in Austin &
could not have asked for anything more!

Views & colors were very calming. Pets are welcome!
Staff was above and BEYOND!
This is an honest review! Can't say enough!

Room tip: Balcony suites with river views are special!
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 21, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel the night of my outpatient surgery. First of all, this hotel is a recently opened and a promising hotel. But, my stay was not without problems. At some point during the night, it got super cold in my studio room and although we spend more than an hour with the hotel staff, they were not able to adjust it anywhere more than 80F. They send a real person to the room but he could not fix it either. Instead, he brought extra set of comforters and pillows. I am not saying they did not care but I guess it was not in their reach of fixing the issue remotely. Speaking of remotely, this hotel is more like a tech oriented hotel where you cannot get ahold of a live person by pressing on 0 or 9 on your room telephone. Everything is by SMS. You really have to be not an old fashioned person to get adjusted to this situation. The front desk welcomes you well as well as the check out was quite easy too. They do have a nice bar which obviously I could not use due to my surgery but there is a Cartel coffee place owned by the place and they have very good coffee and some selection of salted and sweet pastries. They welcome here people from outside as well. I will plan on visiting the coffee shop very soon. Overall my experience was good. My studio room was clean, bathroom in good condition, no reminiscence of mold odor or whatsoever. I wished a stayed here on a leisure basis but that does not make sense when you live in Austin as I do- mine was a postop stay should I need a help. I actually was helped by an associate on couple different occasions while getting in and out of the hotel to use the coffee shop as I was limited by not being able to push/pull the heavy doors. Long story short, I do have good memories with this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

Love Arrives Palm Spring location but just recently stayed at their new Austin hotel overnight on business and was wowed by the design, services and overall experience. Walking into the room felt like such an unique experience with whimsical wall paper, beautiful art and all practical accommodations. The outdated desk concept was replaced by a really cool retro inspired banquette where I could work and watch tv simultaneously and comfortably. I took advantage of each of the onsite accommodations which included snow cone cocktails, amazing Goen food and delicious coffee. It’s also in walkable distance to several of my favorite Austin restaurants and bars which I didn’t get to enjoy this trip but are on my list for next time. Definitely coming back!

Date of stay: July 2019