The Westin Austin at The Domain
$219
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$142
$123
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$93
The Driskill(Austin)
$241
$219
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$121
1,179 results
All reviewsheavenly bedshopping and restaurantswithin walking distancebusiness triphotel restaurantround rockbreakfast buffetlive musicfront desk staffbeautiful hoteli highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againfitness centerdowntownspgconferencebedding
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My husband and I celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary last weekend and had the best time. We had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in our room upon arrival! What a great surprise and we also were given a late check out! This place is amazing with top notch service. We will be returning soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
David G, General Manager at The Westin Austin at The Domain, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear Stacie P
Happy 26th Anniversary. We're proud you chose to spend such a special day at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We love this hotel for a get-a-way from our kids. =) Great customer service, great location, beautiful room, awesome bathroom. The linens are luxurious, the towels are very soft.

I will say that the views are less than stellar - parking lots or power station. But I figure that is the price that I get for being in a good location, close to so many things that we like to go and do.

Room Tip: I always ask for an upper room at the end of hallway to minimize noise.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear EllenR
Glad we could provide an escape from the kiddos. Hopefully we see you again soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband and I celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary with a stay at the Westin in Austin at the Domain. We were very pleased with all parts of this lovely hotel. Don't skip the breakfast buffet (we included it with our room) it was amazing. Your eggs cooked to order with all the special details of a 4 star hotel. The staff at the restaurant were pleasant and very efficient. Loved this hotel and hope to return to it in the future.

Dear BeachLover,
Thank you for such a great review. I'm thrilled we took such great care of you.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I went to Austin on a business trip and was accommodated in the Westin Hotel. From the outside, the hotel seems to be very basic, but I was really impressed by the level of customer service and even when I had issues, they were willing to help and make everything better.

I would definitely recommend it to my friends and colleagues.

However, I think breakfast could be improved with a bit of variety instead of serving the same thing every day.

P.S: Thank you to house keeping, they were amazing and kind!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Alexis P

Dear AlexisP
Thank you for the review. We are always working on providing more variety and quality to our breakfast buffet.
VR,

Reviewed June 22, 2014

At first glance it looks like a standard hotel, but there are some extra amenities that raise the quality. It was clean and quiet and staff was courteous and friendly. The two pillows on each side of the bed are different thicknesses so you can select a thick or thin pillow. The shower stall was large and water was easily adjusted. There was no tub but the space was used for the shower. The buffet breakfast was good and on Sunday morning there was live bluegrass string band playing making it more of an entertaining experience. The gym was a cool temperature and had enough equipment, 4 treadmills.

Dear Don P
Thank you for such a detailed and insightful review. I look forward to seeing you again soon.