“Yummy”

Ranked #7 of 109 Dessert in Austin
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 19, 2012

On our first night in Austin we visited Amy's on South Congress. Enjoyed a scoop of Mexican Vanilla....so good. Well worth the wait in line :)

1  Thank heidi1mom

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Great if you like Ice Cream. It is very soft and smooth. you can tell it is homemade. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed April 2, 2012

I was walking through Austin and decided that I wanted some Ice Cream, so on a whim I headed for Amy's. I hadn't heard of the place before I entered, but when I saw the employees scooping ice cream, and then throwing it into the air, only to catch it on the cone, I knew I was in for a treat. The ice cream was delicious (I got a mexican vanilla shake with a banana and chocolate syrup mixed in) and the atmosphere was fun and friendly, and a little quirky in a good Austin way. I'm glad I stumbled into Amy's and I hope that if you're in Austin you don't miss Amy's either!

Reviewed April 1, 2012

If you are in Austin and you don't have Amy's, well, why not? Msimoly try the Mexican Vanilla. Then thank me.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

If you want some of the best, creamiest ice cream you have to try it! I've gone to Amy's since they opened- the BEST ice cream ever! I've had some great ice cream- but I swear none compare to Amy's. Always new varieties to choose from and all of the old favorites. Plus its always a fun experience!