“HOSA Area 1 SLC”

Ranked #65 of 202 Hotels in Austin
Mission
“HOSA Area 1 SLC”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Quick check-in, and great room! The front desk staff was always very friendly! They greeted me when I arrived and left the property! The breakfast buffet was excellent. I hope to stay at this property again.

Room Tip: Large living room area with a large flat screen tv!
Green Features: This property allows you to set your own room temperature. It also provides a reuse of your towels.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Grant1234, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback on Trip Advisor. It is always our pleasure to host groups such as yours, and we love to see you back year after year. I am always honored when someone takes the time to give us positive feedback, and I will ensure that your comments are shared with the team. Thank you so much for staying with us and have a great day.

Grant D'Entremont

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Your hotel was excellent. Sarah Overcash made our stay a great experience. We had contacted her in advance about reserving 34 rooms for our students and chaperones. Upon arrival she had the many keys organized and ready to hand out. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. The hotel allowed us use of their meeting room to set up movies and game time for our Special Olympians when we were not having competitions. Overall your hotel staff went above board to make sure our needs were met. Thank you.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Grant1234, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback on Trip Advisor. Our hotel has the pleasure of hosting many groups across the course of the year, and each one is special, but I mean it when I say that your group is one we are honored to host, and is a rewarding and enjoyable for every member of our staff. It is an amazing group of kids, and to see the smiles on their faces, and their positive energy throughout the hotel is infectous. It is without a doubt a favorite of all of us here at the hotel, thank you for returning to our hotel, I will ensure that I share your comments with Sarah and the team, and we look forward to seeing you again next year. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I cannot express my thanks enough for the ease with which Sarah Overcash made my life easier when it came to making hotel reservations for my company! I have had numerous guests stay at your hotel & Sarah ALWAYS made the numerous requests & changes to those requests with professionalism, kindness & ALWAYS with a can do attitude. Thanks Sarah for all your hard work at making my company's reservations & taking care of them once they got there! Trish M.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Grant1234, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Trish,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback on Tripadvisor. I cant tell you how much it means to myself and the team that you would spend time out of your day to give our team some praise. I will certainly ensure that your remarks are passed on to the entire team and Sarah, and we are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with our hotel. Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The service here was top notch...everyone smiling and making it a point to cater to our needs. I had a group with me that changed in number a few times the week before our stay, and the sales coordinator Sarah was extremely prompt and had no problem making sure everything was perfect for us. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014
Grant1234, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Neil,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review on Trip Advisor, it always means so much that our guest take time out of their day to share feedback with us, and even more so when it's praise. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Sarah and the entire team, and we will look forward to seeing you back on your next trip to Austin.
Rhode Island
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This hotel is noisy inside and out! The walls are paper thin so you can hear your neighbors just having a regular conversation, and the road noise from the highway is constant!

Its also missing a few other amenities that other Fairfield Inns have. For example, there was no blanket on the bed or in the closet, warmth had to come from the sheet and a thin bedspread, the bathroom had one plug for the blow dryer, curling iron, coffee maker, iphone or whatever you may need to plug in.

The homeless person sitting in the entry was not heart warming either.

When back in the area on business, this will not be my go to place.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Grant1234, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel, at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin North, we are thankful for each and every review we receive, and your feedback is of great value to the entire team here at the hotel. We go to great lengths every day to ensure that all of our guests have a great stay, it appears that there were several factors that your were unsatisfied with, and for that you have my deepest apologies. As for the noise levels you reported, we take great care to provide a relaxing enviroment for our guests, and while our hotel is built with several modern features to reduce noise, such as double pane windows, there is always the possibility to noise will seep in, we always ask that you report this to our team and we will work to find the best solution to this issue with you. We are always happy to provide you with any amenities you may need to add to your productivity and comfort levels, such as blankets, power strips, or additional linen and/or bedding. Safety and security of our guests is always our top priority, while we live and work in one of the safest cities in America, there is always the possibilty that situations will occur, we take great pride in the exacting training our staff has undergone to handle any situation that is reported to us, always feel free to contact the front desk and we will be more than happy to rectify any issue. If I can be of service in anyway, please feel free to contact me directly, and I will be glad to assist. Thank you again for taking the time to give us a review on trip advisor, and have a wonderful day.
Pflugerville, Texas
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We chose the Fairfield Inn as our hotel for our family and friend coming in for our wedding. We worked with Sarah Overcash and she went above and beyond for us and each and every guest. She arranged the hotel shuttles to transport our guests to and from the wedding venue and it was New Years Eve, by the way. Every guest felt so treated and taken care of and kept commenting on how happy they were that they were staying at such an accommodating hotel. We are so pleased to have chosed the Fairfield for our guests!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Grant1234, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Joanna,
Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor, we were so happy to have hosted the wedding block at our hotel, and to be able to have you and your friends and family at our location over New Years Eve. I will be more than happy to share your comments with Sarah and the entire team here at the hotel, I know how much they will appreciate that you took time out of your day to share your praise. Thank you so much, and happy 2014 to you and yours from our staff.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Our daughter was married on NYE at The Plantation House. Sarah Overcash went above and beyond to give us a great price on a such a big Holiday, this allowed so many of our out of town guest to be able to come and celebrate! She was always responsive to our questions! She made it very easy for the guest to book their rooms on our wedding website....even had our guest shuttled to and from the wedding(which was on time:) Gift bags were even presented to our guest at their arrivals! All the guest had nothing but great things to say about their stay! Thank you so much for making this an easy process and helping us to have wonderful memories!
Thanks again,
Luanna Cole

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Luanna,
First of all congratulations!!!! We love doing weddings, it is truly one of our favorite times in the hospitality industry, the plantantion house has been a great venue to partner with, and I cant tell you how happy I am that the wedding went well and that all of your guests enjoyed their stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on trip advisor, it means a lot to myself and the team, I will be happy to share your comments with Sarah and the entire team, I know they will be elated to hear them. Thank you again and come back and see us next time you are in town.