Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin North/Parmer Lane
Ranked #62 of 202 Hotels in Austin
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Staff”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I've been traveling to Austin for the past couple of months for business and was very pleased when I found this gem of a hotel. Love the staff at this Fairfield Inn, they're extremely helpful and friendly and go above and beyond to make you feel welcome, especially Sarah Overcash. Other perks are the location, the shuttle and wide selection of breakfast items - and the affordable price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Austin
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We used this hotel to reserve a block of rooms for our guest traveling to our wedding. This is a newer hotel and and awesome location. They offer a shuttle to and from the wedding venue if you book 20 rooms. Most hotels won't do this! The staff was awesome and very accommodating! Special thanks to Sarah! She was very nice, responsive to all my emails and calls, and she even took calls from my guest that was having issues booking online. The hotel gave us gift basket in our room as a wedding gift and Sarah bought me the cutest whine glass! I'm very happy that I booked with this hotel and glad that I had a positive experience! I highly recommend this hotel and working with Sarah if you are booking for an event!

Flower Mound, Texas
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn this past weekend for one night and although the hotel is clean and new, the beds and pillows are horrible. We had a kind bed that was far to soft and pillows that felt as though were made of cotton balls. Both my husband and I tossed and turned all night and woke up exhausted. Our 14 year old son slept on the pullout and he also had a rough time as the bed was very short and his feet hung off the end. The pullout would be great for a small child, but that's about it.
Again, to be fair, the hotel is very clean and nice, but I just wish the beds and pillows were of better quality. The walls were also very thin and since the hotel is located right next to Hwy 35 there is quite a bit of street noise that also caused us not to sleep well.

Room Tip: Try to pick a room with windows that do not face the road.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We recently got married and used Fairfield Inn for our hotel block. The hotel is very new and has nice rooms. Sarah Overcash was extremely accommodating and nice. I am so fortunate to have worked with her. She made the hotel block one less thing I had to worry about for the wedding, I had complete trust in her. All of our guests were well taken care of and the shuttle to and from our venue was also a great bonus. Thank you so much!!

Dallas
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

This is a super hotel to make as home base if you are visiting family and friends in North Austin. I have stayed here several times for work and pleasure and really have no complaints. Easy access adds to the positive experience. I will return.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 9, 2013

It was quite a pleasant property but the walls are pretty thin. The man in the next room had a sneezing fit and I wanted to say God Bless you because I was sure he'd hear me. Other than that it was predictably a Fairfield Inn. You know what you're going to get.

Room Tip: Get a top floor room so you can't hear the people above you. Maybe an end room as well to minimi...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Aurora, Illinois
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I made a trip to Austin, TX. This hotel was about 15 minutes away from downtown right off the highway. They had a free hot breakfast in the morning, and free coffee and tea available throughout the day. The staff was very courteous and friendly. Rooms were modern, very clean, and nice. It has a small little indoor pool and a workout room. I'd recommend this over an overpriced hotel without free parking in Austin TX.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple