Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin North/Parmer Lane
$229
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$145
$178
InterContinental
$224
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$98
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$121
W Austin(Austin)
$329
$249
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskindoor poolyogurtbreakfast roomconvenient locationnorth sidea great stayexercise roomwill stay there againhousekeeping staffrooms are cleanbed was very comfortableking suiteeasy accessfree breakfastbusiness centercoffee maker
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The Fairfield Inn North/Parmer and I 35 in Austin, Texas has a great staff, beginning with Shannon the Manager, and Savannah the oraganization overseer who is under Shannon. Savannah is an incredible staff person, she goes the extra mile every time!
Thanks to you both,
Mr. And Mrs. Tim Sitzes

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Were here two nights in late Feb. 2013. On first day we learned that our son might be driving into town to join us for the second night. The single room, which was fine for my wife & me, wasn't big enough for a roll-away bed. We mentioned it to Eddie at the front desk the next morning, and he immediately arranged for us to move to a bigger room with a sofa-bed. Great customer service!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites again last weekend. It's one of the most immaculate hotels we been to. The rooms are well adorned and well designed. The beds are very comfortable and the amenities (breakfast, free wifi, free internet, two tvs, refrigerator, coffee maker) are terrific. The bathrooms are large with plenty of counter surface. The towels are nice and the rooms are very very clean. The breakfast is one of the best in that category hotel. We did hear the train around 3 am but only for a brief moment and we went right back to sleep. The pluses far outweigh this little minus in our opinion. We definitely plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is an okay hotel. Bed's are nice and the place is clean and the property is newer. But hand's down, the best customer service my wife and I have ever experienced at any hotel was given to us by Eddie Flores. I am not sure what title he has with Fairfield. But whatever it is, he is surely an asset to this hotel chain. He service made our stay here easy to handle. his demeanor is very warm, he is understanding, he conveys the highest level of reassurance through his personal service AND understands the meaning of accommodating customer needs. His service alone has guaranteed my wife and I's future business for some time. I wanted to write this recommendation so that if you are considering this location, you will surely pursue staying here in hopes of having his help throughout your stay. I trust he will go far helping people with or without this hotel chain!

Mr and Mrs Ian Nicley

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The Fairfield Inn looks great on the outside. It has the friendly staff you expect to see. Daniel in particular was very pleasant. All in all, this is what you expect from a Marriott run hotel.

The room itself was clean, soft bed, and was also what we expected.

The water pressure in the bathroom was horribly inadequate. It takes a balding man (that would be me) 30 minutes to shower. I didn't even bother with a shave because the sink was hardly more than a trickle. There was no way it would clean my razor.

So I called down to the front desk. No answer. I called again 10 minutes later. No answer. I waited another 25 minutes...no answer on a third phone call. So I went down to the front desk...no one there. I called out, looking for someone...no staff to be found.

This was NOT expected. All in all, a rating of 3 is about right. If I had been staying there for more than a couple of nights, I would have been more upset. As it was, I am on my way to the next hotel where I will get a proper shower and shave.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Kimgagnon, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin North/Parmer Lane, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn. Unfortunately we did have a pluming issue in our boiler room just before Christmas that did randomly affect a few guest rooms. We are very sorry to learn you were inconvenienced by the situation. With a permanent fix in place we hope that if your travels bring you back to Austin you will give the Fairfield Inn another chance. Your recognition of Daniel's customer service is very much appreciated.