“Amazing”

JuiceLand
Ranked #33 of 109 Dessert in Austin
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Zilker Park
Description: With a dream of bringing fresh and quality juices and smoothies to the people of Austin, Matt Shook partnered with a friend to start "Daily Juice" in 2003. He began cultivating a team of employees committed to bringing fresh, friendly and authentic service to Austinites. In 2011, Matt parted ways from Daily Juice while it underwent corporate restructuring. He transformed his two locations, Barton Springs Road and Deep Eddy, into what we now know as JuiceLand. With a new and revitalized menu, the original core team members and fresher juice than ever, JuiceLand now has seven locations in town. JuiceLand's goal in the coming years is to bring even more locations for convenient nutrition to Austin.
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

The selection of all the different juices made it extremely hard to decide. I had the berry godmother with whey protein. It was so yummy! I want to go back and try them all.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

This is a weekly stop for me. Love the combos they come up with. Don't be scared, try something different. No place in Austin like it.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I love this place. It makes me wonder why I do not eat food of this awesome energy always. The salads are really awesome! Southwest salad is one of my favs. I love to make my own smoothies too! Just ask about some of the items in a smoothie to be sure, because some items may be kind of bitter. So healthy, so awesome!

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Seriously good smoothies and other raw items. Forget what you know about smoothies if all you know is Jamba Juice. This place is the most healthy spot I know for the quick, utterly healthy smoothie (or, raw hot cocoa). Lounge-y playlist the kids are spinning is also a good reason to go. Near Zilker convenience. Deep Austin authentic.

Reviewed October 15, 2009

Stopped by a few times on my recent trip to Austin - excellent quality, excellent service. hard to beat

Been to JuiceLand? Share your experiences!