Review Highlights
Great driver, beautiful wineries!

Reviewed March 24, 2019
Vanessa M
Ithaca, New York
Bachelorette party

Reviewed March 22, 2019
Lauren S
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Austin
from $159.99
from $54.13
from $25.00
More Info
All reviews bachelorette party wineries limo driver fun
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019

I will start off by saying this is a pricey "excursion." That being said, we didn't have a car and we were on a bachelorette party and rented one of the larger buses. Our driver made the trip awesome -- he was friendly, sweet and offered to take photos of the group often. We enjoyed both of the wineries we stopped at (with 5-6 wine tastings per stop). We added Salt Lick Barbeque onto our trip and had a great time, awesome food! We had a few changes the week of and the people at Austin Wine tours were friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend using Austin Wine Tours.

Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Such a great experience! I called and was able to book that day with no problems! Everything was organized and they even helped me pick the best wineries to visit. The limo picked us up at the house that we rented in New Braunfels and brought us to 2 different locations. As the maid of honor having to organize the trip with 8 girls they made it stress free for me! I would highly recommend austin wine tours!! We had so much fun!!!!

1  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed March 17, 2019

We visited 3 wineries and enjoyed everything..great limo and driver, all on schedule and much enjoyed!!

2  Thank Kent B
Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

Went on a 6 hour wine and distillery tour! We had so much. Just called to make appointment and they took care of the rest. Lance our driver was polite and helpful.

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank NG4364
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

Highly recommend! Absolutely loved their service from party bus to bus driver, Stephen, to the wineries!

Date of experience: January 2019