“Real Thai. Feeling like home in Bangkok”
Review of Thai Cuisine

Thai Cuisine
Ranked #464 of 3,830 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is my 2nd time in Austin since I graduated in 1989. My friend recommended this restaurant. It is my first Thai restaurant in this trip after 6 days from L.A. Food taste is real Thai. Somtum is done used papaya and test is really good. Tomyum koong is really good too. Service is excellent. Not like in 23 years ago, Austin has changed. I saw lots of Thai restaurant. Crispy Cat Fish is really great too.

Note that if you say need hot, they will put lots of chili. And it is very very hot. So, let them know.

Thai beer is also available. But I prefer US.

We ordered Tomyum Koong, Pad Krapao, Somtum, Praduk Foo (crispy cat fish), Salad, bowl of rice, 3 cokes and 2 beers. Only $62. Can say very good price. Normally, dinner we paid $20 per person. Note that we went there 4 persons.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Nice place , good food . free spring rolls ,eggroll, soups , salad for lunch special . My husband love the springrolls with the sauce (free at lunch time) . I love the tofu and potato soup (free at lunch time) . Try the stir-frice flat rice noodle , im in love with that.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Thai Cuisine has authentic Thai food with a salad bar during lunch that is an priced so reasonable for the amount of food that you receive. The food has always been delicious every time I have visited. With soups, salads, wontons, deserts on the salad bar for lunch, you will not leave hungry. Most menu items are around $8-$10.

If you are looking for Thai food that not only offers great taste, large portions, at a reasonable price, I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

I traveled here from Houston, and have eaten at just about every Thai place in Houston. This place is better than ANY place in Houston! I got the Lemongrass Chicken, and topped it off with the homemade coconut ice cream and fried bananas.

This place is absolutely fantastic, and I'll be going back!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Great service here, even when it is full (it usually is during lunch). I've had a few of the noodle dishes and curries- the food is pretty average, but overall I like the place.

The soup/appetizer buffet is a nice touch.