“Wow - that was an experience”

University of Texas at Austin
Book In Advance
More Info
$24.99*
and up
Small-Group Tour of Austin and Texas Hill Country
Ranked #10 of 322 things to do in Austin
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1883, this university is steeped in history.
Elanora, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Wow - that was an experience”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My first College football game - Longhorns v W Virginia. I will be back!!
What a fantastic, all consuming experience. Even though I'm not totally across all the rules, its safe to say I will be back

Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Vista, California
“Tower Visit”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Please don't miss out in the tour of the Tower if you are visiting Austin. Beautiful views and the guides are very knowledgeable. Warning there are armed guards and you do have to pass thru a metal detector, well worth the 6$. Highly recommended, took a stroll around the campus while we were waiting for the tour to begin. Very Beautiful.

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“My University!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Hook 'Em \m/ !!!!!! UT is an excellent school. It is one of the top 4 universities in Texas. Little did I know when I graduated from UT in 1983 that the piece of paper that they handed me opened the door to any job that I wanted. The school is very large and that was very hard for me to get used to coming from a small town but I quickly got used to it and loved it! Visit UT and see if it is a good fit for you. The campus is beautiful :)

Visited March 2012
Los Angeles, California
“UT”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Beautiful campus, great student tour guides. excellent academic rating and it's in Austin. What's not to like?

Portland, Texas
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Beautiful Campus”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I want to go to school there now. The campus is beautiful. It is well organized from what we could see. The stadium is impressive. I like the food is spread out. I was shocked when I saw the price of oreos though. I guess you have to be really desperate to spend $7 on oreos.